• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Wehrmacht

Well I guess it's time.

I honestly don't know how many people are going to end up reading this given that the foyer is barely alive anymore and isn't the most visible section, but I figured it's the only place I can really post this now. I told myself I wouldn't ever make a big fuss if I decided to leave, because...
  2. Wehrmacht

Comparing CoM and Re:CoM

I never bothered with sleights in the original CoM, and don't see why anyone would have to. You can get by perfectly fine by just putting high level cards and putting in a few zeros to break boss sleights. that's how i played and every boss was a fairly simple affair.
  3. Wehrmacht

Anime/Manga ► Spring Season Anime 2014

For me personally, Stardust Crusaders and Knights of Sidonia are the main standouts. I will *probably* give captain earth a shot, and also watch kenzen robo because the premise is hilarious
  4. Wehrmacht

Anime/Manga ► Log Horizon

Was wondering if anyone else besides Nyangoro and I were watching this show. I didn't have particularly high expectations going in, but I was pleasantly surprised at the small details that make this show so interesting and entertaining to watch. Don't be fooled by the premise; this show is...
  5. Wehrmacht

Help/Support ► Dating Advice

It may be a better idea to ask the girl out before too long (as in when you invite her to go out make sure she knows it's a date you mean). being friends first and then gradually developing feelings sounds nice and romantic on paper but from what most of my friends tell me and just general...
  6. Wehrmacht

Help/Support ► Dating Advice

I'm not exactly an expert on relationships considering i haven't been in one but here's some advice that should be fairly sound (people who actually know what they're talking about feel free to tell me i dont know SHIT) 1) While you should never date someone you legitimately don't want to...
  7. Wehrmacht

Help/Support ► The Sk8er Boi I'm looking for (HELP!)

Yeah, honestly, it can be hard to do if you're not an assertive/dont-give-any-diddlys type of person but the interested party is the one that should hit the person up, since it only makes sense (and rationally speaking, it's not THAT big of a deal). it's the 21st century so don't let the fact...
  8. Wehrmacht

Help/Support ► I Hate the Holidays

you can't always know how happy someone is or isn't. just because someone looks like they are enjoying the holidays doesnt mean they are. they could just be faking it, like people fake being happy in general
  9. Wehrmacht

Help/Support ► I can't believe I'm asking for girl advice on KHI -.-

You could just wait out the two weeks? Is there some sort of reason why you have to take action now? It's the 21st century. Erotic literature is not incompatible with a relationship where love, respect, and commitment are present.
  10. Wehrmacht

Hyper Light Drifter (Kickstarter for alttp/diablo-esque arpg)

Hyper Light Drifter by Heart Machine — Kickstarter This game's art looks amazing and the gameplay has me sold even from the little we've seen on it. The kickstarter only has about 5 days left and they've reached most of their goals, but you can still contribute and essentially have a pre-order...
  11. Wehrmacht

Mighty No. 9 (or the game that tried)

Mighty No. 9 by comcept USA, LLC — Kickstarter So basically you should all jump off the capcom boat if you haven't already and give these people your money. megaman may be dead, but THE LEGEND IS REBORN
  12. Wehrmacht

What are your concerns with 2.5?

I believe there are actually gender-specific pronouns, but some of them can be unisex/gender-ambiguous. I believe this might be a case of gender ambiguity.
  13. Wehrmacht

Help/Support ► Should I be here?

It feels like you haven't actually read the replies. You haven't caused any damage. The most damage you're causing is to yourself, because you take things too seriously. Relax, bro.
  14. Wehrmacht

Help/Support ► Should I be here?

To be honest you kind of remind of myself when I joined the forum in that I took things way too seriously, given what this place even is and what it means in the grand scheme of things. One of the most important things I learned from my time here and from other members is that I really needed to...
  15. Wehrmacht

Tetsuya Nomura: please make KH movie!!

In some sense, probably yes. But that won't stop Square-Enix from making more games.
  16. Wehrmacht

Tetsuya Nomura: please make KH movie!!

It doesn't even matter what Nomura wants. If he doesn't want any part in it they can easily just replace him as director, they aren't going to let KH just go like that. It's really that simple. Nomura isn't the person who gets to decide how many games there are or aren't going to be.
  17. Wehrmacht

KH 2.5 - BBS FM Ending - Will they change the 'BBS: Volume 2' Scene?

there's no real point to changing it and i don't think they will, unless deep dive/another side another story was removed from kh1fm to give it some sort of precedent. they're interesting pieces of history that i think most fans new or old would be interested in seeing.
  18. Wehrmacht

What would you change about KH2?

qte's in general are a bad thing in games and devs should simply stop using them. The only thing for KH2's is that there weren't any "press x to not die" scenarios. Even if there were, just mashing triangle would you get through it.
  19. Wehrmacht

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

I think a big thing most people are ignoring when saying the japanese voices may be inferior is, the comparison is mostly made between the Disney characters...who are quintessentially american cultural creations. Obviously they are not going to sound as good in japanese, that is really just a...
  20. Wehrmacht

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

I'm pretty sure BBS is going to be in. It probably wouldn't be very difficult to bring over and fans will be expecting it. I legitimately don't understand why everyone brings up chronology as a relevant reason as to why it wouldn't be in considering how everything that happens in KH2 and coded...
Back