• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Aurum-Femina

Who do you want playable in BBSv2?

Aqua, Mickey, and Kairi would make me a happy camper. Especially Mickey, because I'm interested in playing through most of the stuff he's done throughout the series. Buuut I voted for Kairi because I think she deserves to be playable by now. :X
  2. Aurum-Femina

Xion and Riku?

Yeah, that's why I think it's possible for it to be either. Looks like we'll have to wait and see. :)
  3. Aurum-Femina

xiv

Darn, first dark blue, now black? Man, now it's getting difficult to use the Aqua zombie theory. Just curious, was her eye color shown? Maybe that'll help at least a little bit.
  4. Aurum-Femina

Organization XIII's real names, and Nobody names

Guesses: VII. Saïx - Isia (Because " ï " means " ii ", right?) VIII. Axel - Ale IX. Demyx - Emyd (Or if the guy chose his own name, then Demy. xP) X. Luxord - Oruld XI. Marluxia - Liamaur XII. Larxene - Relena (Because she looks like Elena.)
  5. Aurum-Femina

aqua a guy???

That's not very nice. D: But yeah, Aqua's a girl. She has bewbs.
  6. Aurum-Femina

Larxene-The Best Woman Fighter on Organization XIII

She's the baddest, most sadistic villian in the whole series. "I'm not going to break the toy, Axel...just play with it. I'm not dumb." Freakin' awesome.
  7. Aurum-Femina

Ven's full name confirmed to be Ventus and Aqua is confirmed playable

I know, but a person can dream. xD
  8. Aurum-Femina

I think there might be! But perhaps in a way that you get to play as him within the other three scenarios? I hope it can be a win-win so that we canplay all four.
  9. Aurum-Femina

You guys, stop being so sceptical! Everybody should believe that Aqua IS the third character and threaten that we will be peed if she ever wasn't. D:< Do you really want to play as Mickey (as awesome as that mouse is) instead of Aqua? She might possibly be one of the only opporitunities in the...
  10. Aurum-Femina

Pixar worlds in BBS

I don't think it's out yet. It'll probably be with WALL-E. :) I do think Finding will be the one most likely in KH3, but who's to know if these films'll be good enough for the "serious game" (lolol oxymoron lolol).
  11. Aurum-Femina

Pixar worlds in BBS

Huh? Why would they stop, silly? xD They took over production of Toy Story 3 from Disney Disney about two years ago when Disney's version apparently stunk.
  12. Aurum-Femina

Pixar worlds in BBS

Toy Story, Monsters, Inc., and Finding Nemo. While I'm sure I'll love WALL-E, it wouldn't make sense for him to be the last robot on Earth and having three guys following him around. D: Besides, from what I've heard, quite a large chunk of the film is silent. How much ya wanna bet that the KH...
  13. Aurum-Femina

358/2 larxene marluxia?

Larxene. She was the baddest member in the Organization. :D
  14. Aurum-Femina

organization tiles & elements

Dang, everyone's quick to attack a thread. O.o I think Marluxia's element is Plants, though I've got to admit that he loves to emphasize the flower aspect. xD
  15. Aurum-Femina

Do you think "The Emperor's New Groove" world should be in BBS?

I love Emperor's New Groove! But I think it should be saved for KHIII. :)
  16. Aurum-Femina

Do you think Tarzan will appear in BBS?

Thank you! Honestly people, do you think Disney would lose rights to the adaption they paid to make? How do you explain the TV series (that still airs) and Tarzan II?
  17. Aurum-Femina

Worlds that you REALLY want in BBS?

Maybe some of the older stuff, like the Jungle Book and Sword in the Stone (which could play a good back story on Merlin).
  18. Aurum-Femina

Which BBS world (that we know so far) are you most excited for?

Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty following quickly. :D
  19. Aurum-Femina

KH2´s disturbing ending?

I thought it was just like a soldier pulling a comrade out of war. xP
  20. Aurum-Femina

Possible Number XIV Identity -EVIDENCE!!-

Amazing theories and it makes so much sense! I always knew there had to be a connection between her and Mickey, and I guess that was it! Thank you! :)
Back