• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

I AM BACK!!!

Yea, half of you probably don't know me. But I used to be here all the time...then I stopped for like...a loong time. So yea I'm back! :D I've noticed the changes too, like the ads...and the smilies...so anything I missed? these are cooler smilies tho. :lol:
  2. S

Lie to Me*

Anyone watch it? I have and it's amazing! I missed the last one though :cry: I got into it because I already was into body language and knew a lot so I was intereted if it would be real stuff. It makes most of the gestures really much more obvious lol. So anyone watch it?
  3. S

Fringe

So, just wanted to make a forum to disscus everything Fringe related....and I haven't seen the past 2 shows :unsure: just to let you know.
  4. S

If you had a super power wat would it be?

Mines is super speed cause of a lot of reasons. Like I can go through objects, defy gravity, teleport and move through time. Only it will be really bad if i trip. What power would you want.
  5. S

Atom Smasher to be turned on in August

This article I just saw and I thought you guys should know about it. It's about the Large Hadron Collider or LHC being turned on for the first time in August. Now if you don't know the LHC is a large atom smasher which is located underground in Switzerland. This machine is feared to make a black...
  6. S

New Enemy Theroy

The enemy could be from light, but it is what happens when someone's heartless and nobody is defeated. But while still remaining to have a heart engulfed in darkness they don't turn back into a human, but into the new enemy. Another idea is that it is formed when someone is overengulfed with...
  7. S

Help/Support ► Suicide

I've been thinking about it recently and its been getting worse and worse every day. I know it isn't the right choice. I know i shouldn't do it. But i just don't know. So can you guys help me?
  8. S

What's Your Favorite Quote from TV?

Any station, mines this: Tom Cruse "Matt, Matt your glib....." :toungesmile:
  9. S

Worst Luck During Game.

What was the worst thing 2 happen 2 you during a game? I remeber that once i was playing Super Mario 64 DS and i was tryin to beat bowser, and i was working on it for a while and then i beat him but then my ds died before i could save. I screamed so loud, my parents freaked out. :)
  10. S

Good V.S. Evil

who would win good or evil? The ultimate battle, and be honest!
  11. S

Coraline

:thumbsup:For those of you who have read Coraline, i have exciting news. The director of The Nightmare Before Christmas is working with Neil G. to make an animated movie. The title: Coraline. It will be released into theaters in January 16, 2009!
  12. S

What happens when you die?

I just want to know what you guys think. I personally do belive that we go on for all of eternity, our souls at least not on this earth.....this probably might belong in the religious section but I'd like to know what YOU think.
  13. S

Kiri's Heart Loophole

:confused:If nobodys are made from a person turning into a heartless then how is Namne Kairi's nobody if Kairi never became a heartless????
  14. S

therories for 358/2 Days

When i say 358/2 Days i meant the numbers, i am completly baffeled by them :confused: anyone think they know what they mean????
  15. S

My/Sora's Life

I noticed that there are many similarites from my life to Sora's, ever since i made a wish i started noticing these things. What do you guys think? I've even played one of the minigames, that catch 3 fish thingy. I have a riku and kiari
  16. S

Help/Support ► PLEASE HELP!!!

ok...... i wrote the wish inside a seashell and threw it into the ocean, and it ended up coming true :o_O: and it caused certain things to happen that were horrible. now i REEEEELLLLY want things to be back to normal. So does anyone know how to reverse a wish, or can you help me...
  17. S

????????????????????????????

I hav a question, what happened to malificent?????:confused::confused:
  18. S

The Post Game!!!!!!!!!

This might have been made before but each post in this forum that you make gives u one point starting NOW! Stop reading and post already!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!
  19. S

How did you find Kingdom Hearts?

Hi im kinda new and this is my first post :blushing: so im sorry if this was posted b4 but how did [U]you[U] find Kingdom Hearts?
  20. S

Whoops!!!

Remember in Kingdom Hearts when there was a huge storm that caused sora, kiri, and riku to leave? Well there was a battle and it was on what was left of the island (not much) so i want to know how the other ppl survived, cause u see them in KH2, also how did the island get back to normal??????:huh:
Back