• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

ZACK

So this makes Zack the first confirmed FF character in BBS right? We assume that Leon/Squall (whatever they name him) and the gang willl be in it but we dont know for sure yet right?
  2. F

Zach Fair has been confirmed to appear in BBS

DUDE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!??! Go to a mirror and watch you slap yourself. Then go out and buy FF4, 7, 9, 10, 2 more random ones
  3. F

Little/Big Zexion Theory

well this one was actually a comparison, and not a bad one at that. at least it wasnt a "OMG NARUTO WOULD BE GREAT IN KH EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" those people are dumb..... not a bad idea for the illusion cloaking. wth to the axel/siax part though.
  4. F

Leon in BBS?

wow. people still dont get it. Final Fantasy characters in the Kingdom Hearts universe are all cameos. there are similarities. put it this way, the final fantasy games didnt exist, and some characters r used for Kingdom Hearts. THEY R NOT THE SAME!!!
  5. F

Roxas' comment during the Battle

damn. i thought id seen the last of WHO DID HE PICK threads. Ansem the Wise chose Sora to destroy the Organization instead of Roxas. Probly because he hates nobodys that much. idk. but it
  6. F

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

Lion Pete Atlantica Going into Antiform while facing XALDIN AND XIGBAR FOR THE FIRST TIME ON PROUD MODE "Get up on the Hydra's back!" "Get up on the Hydra's back!" "Get up on the Hydra's back!" "Get up on the Hydra's back!" "Get up on the Hydra's back!" "Get up on the Hydra's back!" "Get up on...
  7. F

Music Search

hola peoples. im back. ive been hiding. and if u want a site for all the kingdom hearts music then go to... idk. im wasting a thing. jk Kingdom Hearts Complete Soundtrack Mp3s - Blue Laguna's Media Archive and theres a bunch of other music there too. so enjoy.
  8. F

why do u think Saix is too loyal to Xemnas?!?!?!?!

umm... well... siax is his bitch. so hes afraid of him. so hes like OMG DONT HIT ME, ILL DO WHAT YOU WANT!
  9. F

I've got a question and I'm confused....

um. wow. you are waaaay wrong. Roxas joined the organization AFTER castle oblivion. an interview with nomura confirms that. When does axel say that to sora? if he had said it to ROXAS, then ROXAS wouldve remembered sora instead of the foggy memories he has that are disoriented because of...
  10. F

A choice of a few things...

Im doing both. Once you hit a certain point in the game, using the basics doesnt become a problem anymore. Unless you do only the required fights, then ur facing xemnas at lvl 31ish. which is hard with no armor, accessories, and added stats, like ap magic boosts. lvl 99 roxas sucks, im at 23 and...
  11. F

Anyone else ever try this?..

Im going for level 99 as roxas. and it sucks. im at level 19 and its horrible, i cant play for more than like 15 minutes at a time
  12. F

Magic only challenge (Data, ES, Cups)

magic only is fairly hard. i dont have fm, but proud mode on kh2 is a little tricky, but only until u get the ra spells. ES fight would be hell with that.
  13. F

Resurrected Ven Idea

dont say family doesnt play a role in KH, cause i mean there was SORA'S MOM! i had a theory a while ago about ven being sora's brother and having gone off to another world, but its unlikely, cause you think soras mom might have said something about him. maybe, maybe not.
  14. F

Form lv ups

u dont need to level all forms to 7, but the growth abilities do help a bit. mostly high jump/glide.
  15. F

Thoughts on the "other" Master?

lmao yeah right. honestly he looks like a wimp. not intimidating. riku looks better. and ven looks wimpier than kairi with her keyblade. he just gets ripped in have by the DS and MX in the movie and that one scan. i think terra would make a crappy master lol
  16. F

Scrooge in BBS??

a think he said a transportation system, but either way, it gets people to and from worlds. i think he may be in BBS, because it was around the time the doorway to other worlds opened, but its a stretch. Idk, we'll just have to see
  17. F

A "wouldn't you like" thread. 358/2

i think either Birth By Sleep will show the original 6 somebodies, Xigbar for sure, cause in KH2 he says that hes seen other keyblade warriors. Or 358/2 days will show all the somebodies, its supposed to give us more detail about the organization
  18. F

Is it possiable to get to much King Mickey?

^ actually, its not all boss fights, but that would be nice. Its Shan-yu(land of dragons), Shadowstalker(Beasts castle), hydra/cerberus (olympus collisium) Barbossa(Port Royal) Xaldin, Xemnas in his throne fight 1 (the world that never was) and 3 more, but i forget
  19. F

I need help on Sephiroth. BAD.

Use the reaction command. if you're in the air when Sephiroth uses it, USE REFLECT. if he uses desend heartless angel, (flies into air and stops moving) either attack him, or use cure as all your HP/mp is being sucked away, at the VERY last second. Abilities Growth abilities Guard/Counterguard...
  20. F

kh2 pics needed

umm. the site. google? OMG GOOGLE
Back