• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Obliviongirl13

<3 New Signature

Decided to do a new signature for myself. What do you guys think? And yes this is ma face. <3
  2. Obliviongirl13

OH NOES.

Holy Damn... Haven't been here in so freakin long...>>
  3. Obliviongirl13

The Illusion of Kasadim: Sign up and OOC (Collab of OB13 and Darkness Princess)

{Story} {A Darkness Princess and Obliviongirl Collaboration} Worlds have always had a parallel side. Light to dark and night to day. But what if it wasn't as opposite as we thought it was. There is our world, the normal everyday earth that we've all lived on, but there is another world...
  4. Obliviongirl13

The Faded Star of Erihu

ooc: Alright well Ma evil people...Have yet to post. And so has JakeH. Because I don't know where he is, but I'm going to start. It was early morning, and the light was just coming over the horizon. Serihilde stretched her arms and she rubbed her eyes before looking out the window of her...
  5. Obliviongirl13

The Faded Star Erihu

Story Line: It was the night that the brightest star had faded, Her light had blinked out and the darkness had fallen over the land. The star was called Erihu and it was actually a maiden that would visit during the day from time to time, granting wishes to others of pure heart. But she can not...
  6. Obliviongirl13

Returning once more.

I was once a veteran member on these forums, So very long ago. And me and Kingdomwolfblade are going to create a new Rpg. But I just wanted to let people know that I was returning for a period of time. I hope that at least someone remembers me.
  7. Obliviongirl13

Words of the Four Winds

Words of the Four Winds Background Story: The kingdom of Enwra had always seemed to have its share of problems. Wars had been damaging not only to the known population of the kingdom, but the governments as well. There are three other kingdoms that reign around Enwra. Jopell is the kingdom...
  8. Obliviongirl13

My Final Goodbye

As many or what I would hope to be many people that still know the Old Obliviongirl, I've come to tell you all that I am sadly, Retiring from these forums. There have been good as well as the sometimes sad things that have happened but I spent a good part of my life on these forums. I've been...
  9. Obliviongirl13

Gods of Anicent Lore

Gods have been worshiped since the dawn of time. Their inate beings and fantasic abilities inspired many to work, such as produce poetry and sometimes even commit suicide. Gods and Godesses are cruel yet compassionate. Depending upon their stories, each god is depicted a different way. After the...
  10. Obliviongirl13

It's... A special day!

It's my Birthday today!! Im 16 and I don't know why the forums isnt displaying it but it is! And I just wanted to let you all know.
  11. Obliviongirl13

Impaler: Searching for a Lost soul

With all the stories that had been passed down, throughout the ages about Vlad. Most of the time it involved him and the rise of his empire and his beloved wife and his son, Vlad. When he had fallen on the battle feild, all thought he was dead. He rose from the 'dead' and his wife had enough of...
  12. Obliviongirl13

Distrugga il celeste - Tears of the Celestial (Remake)

Background: A team has been assembled by a private employer. 4 members have been told to steal the prized possession of the Lord Von Vinthepan'. During the time of 2097, technology has become advanced, so advanced that through a dig in central Italy, the Lord and his team discovered something...
  13. Obliviongirl13

Tears of the Celestial

Background: A team has been assembled by a private employer. 4 members have been told to steal the prized possession of the Lord Von Vinthepan'. During the time of 2097, technology has become advanced, so advanced that through a dig in central Italy, the Lord and his team discovered something...
  14. Obliviongirl13

Tears of The Celestial

A team has been assembled by a private employer. 4 members have been told to steal the prized possession of the Lord Von Vinthepan'. During the time of 2097, technology has become advanced, so advanced that through a dig in central Italy, the Lord and his team discovered something. Though no one...
  15. Obliviongirl13

A Ripple in Time

There is a part of the world where in one second it can stand still. The world can stop functioning. The world had finally come the the last streach of it. There were people scrambling everywhere. Screams of women who had fallen from the stonewalls that had once sheltered them from all kinds...
  16. Obliviongirl13

Celestials (Romance)

In the begining, there were 4 divine beings. All of them were women, each were celebrated and treated like gods. Though with pleasure came pain, with love came hate, and with generousity came greed. The four divine beings went into hiding. Thousands of years have gone by and the godess' passed...
  17. Obliviongirl13

Crusade of the Liquid Chalice

Ancient History: As the mist weaves throughout the forests and the valleys. The large citys lay docile and quiet, and the lonely towns wait upon their slient decent into the new day. But this day would not be any other day for the people of the southern quarter. Darkness had creeped into the...
  18. Obliviongirl13

Element War - Starting the Story

Story: This is a new rpg that has the same idea around the five elements. There are five people who were all connected in their past lives. Each person has a different symbol for each element. There are Five elements: Fire, Earth, Water, Wind, and Darkness. They all strive for the future...
  19. Obliviongirl13

Fanfiction ► Blood Dawn

GAH, The suspence of chapter 6 will kill me...
  20. Obliviongirl13

Festivals of Fantasy

Story: Through out time, there were stories and myths about the five legends of old. Each and everyone of the myths or legends have been told that they have power, and strenght, each and everyone of them different, and yet the same. All Locked up, Each in different parts of the world, all...
Back