• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Heartless, is there no END?!

well, like Yen Sid at the beginning of the game, "IF there is even an ounce of darkness in one person's heart, the Heartless will return." not exact quote, but what i need to get across. so if i get this right, there will always be Heartless, basically no matter what. witch would make Kingdom...
  2. D

U.E.M. and Xehanort's Heartless?

look here at the Unknown Elder Mage: now look at Xehanort's Heartless: take a close look. do u see any similarities? also, in the U.E.M.'s pic above, see that ball of darkness? that was his keyblade, maybe made up of many hearts like the Dark Keyblade was from KHI... what do you think?
  3. D

Final Mix+ Secret Ending Analysis

ok, so, i found this video on YouTube and it has the Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ secret ending, but theres a few twists, its slowed, and it has captions that show up to tell u EVERYTHING thats going on... click here to view. and if you guys have already seen this, sorry.... but i thought i was...
  4. D

just some thoughts...

read my long trail of thoughts... if u want... i guess my pick up story from the end of KHII would be like: at Destiny Islands, where Kairi found that bottle and RIku, Sora, and Kairi read it, itd probably say something like, "Sora, i hope u got this, its the King and the worlds are back in...
  5. D

Timeless River?

well... when u play this level... it seems as if u have gone back in time!!! or is it just a time stand still world? im confused... o.O and like Donald and Goofy has been there before... and also.. King Mickey... is that the present day King Mickey or Steam Boat Willie Mickey? HELP
  6. D

Where do u level up ur drive forms?

well where do u? after all the hours i put into KHII i figured out the best places to level up EACH form: Valor- anywhere with either a lot and/or strong enemies Wisdom- Radiant Garden, or Port Royal(town) Master- Land of Dragons(Summit) Final- Yen Sid's castle if u need more precise...
  7. D

Drunk Squirrel

i stumbled upon this today... almost fell on the ground... well, enjoy...(and if u like it.. i think i should *cough cough* get repped *cough cough*)... ^.^ click here for funny vid...
  8. D

E3

when is E3 going on?!?!?!?!?! im still as of yet been told exactly when it does... i need to know.. and also, if there is gonna be like a secret camera filming... or something on TV that i can watch to get all the E3 news i need.... plz help...
  9. D

Yen Sid's TRUE Persona?

well... i dunno... kinda when u meet Yen Sid... he gives me a creepy feeling(like a molester...o.O).. and i dunno... it also gives me the feeling of evil lurking in his own heart.... what do you think?
  10. D

Anti-Form?

how come when u use forms, u have a slim chance to turn into Anti-Form? where does it come from? Sora heart? the hearts of others? the anger and hatred from Roxas? im really confused about this one... o.O
  11. D

why ice cream?

well.. in KHII and KH RE: CoM, they use ice cream in ways more than one. why though? why ice cream(good twist though)? and also, i noticed that in KHI, the open menu, where u can load or start a new game, Sora has a piece of Pine straw(i think) in his mouth.. and in KHII, Sora has a half-eaten...
  12. D

Roxas' Heart?

wait.. how can Roxas have a heart if he IS a nobody and Sora has his heart? or is it the heart that Roxas had as Ven(speculation) but in cased in Sora's body? and why did Axel say, "Roxas is the only one i liked.. he made me feel like i had a heart," and, "You know(to Roxas), you're lucky.. to...
  13. D

lemme get this straight...

ok, what i think of Kingdom Hearts... i guess Riku gave his heart to darkness(Ansem/ Xehanort's heartless) to protect his friends, right? and while wondering in The World That Never Was, he kept his eyes covered with a fold(?) to keep his heart from the darkness. and his heart STILL had...
  14. D

Cavern of Remembrance

so, in KHII FM+, there is a place called the Cavern of Remembrance, right? whats its purpose?
  15. D

Your Favorite Boss?

who is your top 3 fav bosses in Kingdom Hearts II? id say my top 3 are(in order): #1: Sephiroth(Radiant Garden/ whenever) #2: Demyx(in Radiant Garden) #3: The Experiment(Halloween Town/Christmas Town second visit) whats yours?
Back