• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Tekken-Like Kingdom Hearts Game

Who thinks Square Enix should make a game with a Tekken-like style, just with Kingdom Hearts Characters?
  2. T

Unbacked up Idea

Somebody might of beat me to this, I have no info to back it up but maybe, U.E.M. is Terra's Nobody, and that thing that spawns out of U.E.M. is Terra's heartless...? Again no info to back it up.
  3. T

Drive Bars...?!?!

Does anyone know how to get drive bars number 8 and 9? I only have 7...
  4. T

Valhalla Knights (PSP)

If anyone plays Valhalla Knights, post your threads about it here. I'm stuck on Akotoki fighting the Samurai boss, he PWNED Me BAD!! Anyone know a strategy?
  5. T

A Thought

Someone probably already beat me to this but, I think the UEM definetly has a relation to Xehanort in some way. The ears and eyes of Xemnas, UEM and Xehanort are the same. And the reason Terra hates Xehanort is because UEM probably killed Aqua (that sounds so brutal) and Xehanort and Xemnas have...
  6. T

Wikipedia

Just a tip, Wikipedia.org has a bunch of info on Kingdom Hearts ~Traxtii~
  7. T

Sephiroth Level Recommendation

Just wondering, what level were you when you beat Sephiroth? (I'm level 86 and still haven't beat him)
  8. T

My Organization XIII Member

I posted this in Kingdom Heart 2 room thinking it was the right one XD This is my Orginaztion XIII madeup member Number: III Name: Byllix Formerly: Billy Heartless: Invisibles from Kingdom Hearts 1(Ill come up with a better one Weapon: Claymore Age:15 Height:5'11 Weight:142...
  9. T

My Organization XIII Member

Sorry if This is in the wrong spot but this is my made-up orginaztion XIII Member Number: III Name: Byllix Formerly: Billy Heartless: (Still Thinking about that one) Weapon: Age:15 Height:5'11 Weight:142 Ethnicity:African/American Hair: Short Dreadlocks Location: TWTNW Ehh.. thats all I got...
  10. T

What is winamp?

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, but what is winamp?
  11. T

The Random Game

Rules Someone says something really random - ex. Giant Heads are big Next reply says something following the lines of it - ex. and live in albequerque Got it? ill start Purple fat monkeys
  12. T

Just introducing myself

hey im new here i just wanted to introduce myself. i beat kh1 chain of memories and kh2 and a big fan of it
Back