• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zero

Case Closed

Couldnt find an old thread so im making one. Ive been trying to catch up to the show since I used to watch it on CN as a kid but theres like 600+ episodes and im only on 33. Does anyone know where I should skip to so the story can cause I know most of the episodes are just cases and dont really...
  2. Zero

Alphas

http://www.youtube.com/embed/5RnYtm01Qn4 Its like Syfy's version of Heroes and I know they dont make the best stuff but its pretty good to me. Season 1 ended yesterday and it was great, can't wait for Season 2 now. Also, sorry for the crappy video but it sums up the main point in the show. So...
  3. Zero

Help/Support ► NY Trip Problem

Me and a couple of my friends are trying to all go down to NY for 2 days and we have everything planned out with how to get there and where we can stay at and what were gonna do. But my problem is my parents, they arent letting me go cause there wont be any adults and its kinda far from where I...
  4. Zero

Help/Support ► Blurry Vission With Eye Contacts

I just got my contacts about 2 hours ago, I was taught how to put them on and how to take them off. I had some trouble figuring out which was inside out or normal but im pretty sure I know which is what. But im having trouble with my left contact, it makes my vision blurry, I had the most...
  5. Zero

Help/Support ► Mozilla Firefox Wont Open

I just got on my account yesterday and for some reason it wont open, it worked the day before and I didnt install anything to it. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it so many times but it still wont open and it doesnt open on anyone elses account, and I made a new account twice but it still...
  6. Zero

Help/Support ► Cash Register Help

Today was my first day behind the register at McDonalds and it went ok I guess until I was told that I was missing like $5.70 from the register. Idk how it happened, I could have missed like $2 or $3 at most but that seems like to much for me to miss. There were other employees on it taking...
  7. Zero

Help/Support ► Auto Mechanic Career?

I have been thinking of a career and I thought about something in the Video Game Industry or something in the Medical field but when I look at colleges and the costs, it would take my whole life to pay off something like that. Then I thought about a career as a Mechanic, it seems like something...
  8. Zero

Help/Support ► Toshiba Laptop Setup

I just bought a Toshiba laptop from a Radioshack at the mall, it was the one on display since it was the only one they had left. I have used it for about an hour and made my parents and my brothers and sisters accounts but when I logged off and got onto theirs it shows up that their keyboard...
  9. Zero

Help/Support ► Pre-Interview Help

I got one for this Sat. at Chick-Fil-A and idk what to wear, the manager said to wear whatever I would want a person that im interviewing to wear and my family is telling to go casual but my English teacher said I should go formal but idk since it's not a real interview.
  10. Zero

Help/Support ► Dont Know What To Do

Im a junior right now and next year will be my last year of High School. I moved to my new school a week after the school year started and I have met a good amount of people through the year that im cool with. But the problem is im mostly friends with 9, 10, and 12 graders and when I graduate...
  11. Zero

My Summary?

I just finished BBS last night and unlocked the Secret Ending and I watched it and im trying to make sure I understand it all. Also, im not 100% clear on the whole series so sorry if I say stuff thats been said in one of the games. First thing is with Ansem, I saw he helped Xehanort and took...
  12. Zero

Help/Support ► Verizon Channels?

Can you subscribe to one channel on Fios without subscribing to another package? And if you can, how much is it?
  13. Zero

Birthday

Todays my birthday, just turned 16.
  14. Zero

KH BBS $20 ON AMAZON

Amazon is having great deals right now and earlier this week they had KH BBS for about the same price and they put it back up so if you havent gotten it yet like me order it now. Amazon.com: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep: Video Games
  15. Zero

Help/Support ► Learning Japanese?

Im trying to learn some Japanese even if its just simple things and im pretty sure a good amount of people on here have tried to or learned some Japanese but idk how to start, are there any certain English to Japanese Dictionaries that help or an iPhone App or any other Phone app that could help...
  16. Zero

Spoiler Question

I havent played days at all but I was wondering if Sora and/or Kairi ever find out about Xion in Days or in Coded or BBS. I dont really care about Days or Coded so you can tell me about that but if there is something in BBS that leads to a hint of Xion then I dont wanna know about it.
  17. Zero

Help/Support ► Eyesight

Its been on my mind lately and its getting to me, I wear glasses and every year I go to the eye doctor to get my eyes checked and get new glasses but every year I go the lenses get thicker. I want to know how can I help my eyesight so I can see better/get thinner lenses, and keep my eyesight...
  18. Zero

Help/Support ► Freaking Out

Im having trouble sleeping at night cause I have things im worrying about, I keep thinking to myself that its gonna be alright but I cant shake it off. Last night I woke up and I couldnt stop thinking about the things and after a while I got up and went to go drink some water to calm down but it...
  19. Zero

Help/Support ► Idk, Help I guess

Ill make it as short as I can, I have been rejected a couple of times and every time that happens I go through a couple of days of rejection depression, Idk what else to call it but you should understand what I mean. I was rejected a couple of months ago but I have gotten over her and im...
  20. Zero

Tech ► Block Wi-Fi Connection

I have a Wireless router, it can also hook up 4 other devices, from Comcast and my dad wants to block it cause he thinks our next door neighbors are probably stealing our connection but I dont know how to do it and if I can just do it on the computer do I need to call Comcast to tell them that I...
Back