• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zero

Help/Support ► Prom.

Yea, thanks man .
  2. Zero

Help/Support ► Prom.

It ended up working with the third girl, I hate saying it like that since she was really the one I wanted to ask for a month but she was the only one I actually asked. I feel pretty good now that I got that out and im gonna try to make Prom an enjoyable night and then after that ill see what can...
  3. Zero

Help/Support ► Prom.

Yea your right, might as well try to make this fun and hopefully end high school in a good way with no regrets.
  4. Zero

Help/Support ► Prom.

So my life likes to take the most annoying turns and it decided to go the route where my friend is already gonna be asked by her best friend, she knows it cause a different friend told her so I cant ask her. Going to go with Girl 3 and hopefully it works.
  5. Zero

Help/Support ► Prom.

True I see what you mean except im not really trying to get anywhere with my friend. Shes way out of my league and I have a strong feeling that she doesnt see me as date-able but I would be the most comfortable around her since were friends and shes also friends with my friends. Though, im...
  6. Zero

Help/Support ► Prom.

Sorry I know this isnt my thread but I just want some opinions. I have three girls in mind to ask to Prom, one who I dont really talk to but I kinda know her, a friend, and a girl who I havent really talked to but have a small crush on so I want to get to know them better by taking them to...
  7. Zero

Help/Support ► Weight problems

Yea I got a fast metabolism as well, my parents said they had the same thing around my age so I think it deals somewhat with genetics even though my brother and sister dont have the same thing as me. I have been able to gain some weight over the years and now im about 120 lb. at 5'10'' height...
  8. Zero

Help/Support ► What the Bonk...?

So I shouldnt try to talk to them again?
  9. Zero

Help/Support ► What the Bonk...?

Yea I know exactly what you mean, the exact same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. We were friends, she caught on to my feelings for her a couple days before V-Day and told one of my friends that she wanted to stay friends I guess and I basically accepted it and never brought it up, I...
  10. Zero

Help/Support ► Loneliness

Im part of the group, summer of 2010 I moved to a new place which was way better than where I used to live. I knew people and had relatives here so it seemed perfect and people at school were real cool and nice. I was, and still kinda am, shy so it was hard to just talk to people but I still...
  11. Zero

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Ill be back when the trailer is up.
  12. Zero

Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly (translations in OP)

And the GBA falls inbetween the PS3 and PC
  13. Zero

Case Closed

Couldnt find an old thread so im making one. Ive been trying to catch up to the show since I used to watch it on CN as a kid but theres like 600+ episodes and im only on 33. Does anyone know where I should skip to so the story can cause I know most of the episodes are just cases and dont really...
  14. Zero

Help/Support ► What to do KHI? :(

It sounds like its difficult for you but if you leave your sister with your mom think of how much more stress she will have. Try to get a relative or a friend to move in with you all that could help out. Your mom isnt, or it doesnt seem like, doing it on purpose and she and your sister need your...
  15. Zero

Help/Support ► halp

For the hobbies you can just do all of them when you need to get away from things, switch between them and you will forget about everything else. For your problem I dont really know what to say, im really shy and have been brought down so much before that sometimes talking to people is a big...
  16. Zero

Last Scene of Kingdom Hearts: DDD predictions?

KHDDD is KH3, OH YEAH IM CALLING IT! But really Yen Sid could be evil cause if you remember Maleficent's crow came through his window in KH2 and we never found out what happened to it after that. Or something really big will happen that will shock us but who knows.
  17. Zero

Help/Support ► halp

I kinda know what you mean in that last part about trusting people but its really up to you, if you feel like they are someone you are comfortable around, can relate to you, and are an overall good person then you should trust them. Also, about not wanting to talk to your mom is ok because you...
  18. Zero

Alphas

http://www.youtube.com/embed/5RnYtm01Qn4 Its like Syfy's version of Heroes and I know they dont make the best stuff but its pretty good to me. Season 1 ended yesterday and it was great, can't wait for Season 2 now. Also, sorry for the crappy video but it sums up the main point in the show. So...
  19. Zero

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: KH3D TGS Trailer now with English Subs! Nice, and I like the ending, I never played TWEWY but I can tell Sora and Neku are so different and the ending reflects on that.
  20. Zero

Found the trailer

I dont mind Riku's haircut but why do they look younger to me, like KH1 and COM younger. It could be cause their in a dream world and in their dreams they imagine themselves younger but if its not that then how can Nomura explain that?
Back