• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zeph

Byousoku 5 Centimeters manga

I searched a bit, and didn't see another thread--though there is one for the anime, so perhaps I should have just posted this there. But yeah, they finally came out with the manga adaption of Makoto Shinkai's 5 Centimeters Per Second, and I felt it deserved it's own thread~ They've got 5...
  2. Zeph

Fanfiction ► Just Because {A Birth By Sleep Fanfiction}

Ahem. This is a fanfiction partly inspired by the former Commish. It revolves around Isa, Lea, and... a certain character from the Commission Saga. There are 7 smallish chapters in all. Chapter 1 The empty streets gradually brightened with the first, hazy beams of sunlight that peeped...
  3. Zeph

Back. Sort of.

Hello all, in case anyone remembers me, Luppi (formerly Zephyr), I've been gone for about a year or so due to sketchy (nonexistent) internet connection. But, internet's back, as am I. The connection is still pretty random and unreliable.. but, meh, beggars can't be choosers, I suppose.
  4. Zeph

Fanfiction ► Untitled [extended version]

Prologue I want you. I’ve thought about it long and hard, and I can’t get past my original conclusion. I want you. Don’t ask me why, because I wouldn’t be able to tell you. I can’t even understand it myself. What could someone like me see in someone like you? I shouldn’t be staring at you when...
  5. Zeph

Code Geass Season 3... what?

Code Geass Season 3 Announced! ._. This is fanmade, right?
  6. Zeph

Untitled

Untitled is the title... just to let everyone know. But yes... enjoy? Feedback is more than welcome. Really. I appreciate comments. :D --- I want you. I’ve thought about it long and hard, and I can’t get past my original conclusion. I want you. Don’t ask me why, because I wouldn’t be able to...
  7. Zeph

Trusty Bell - Chopin no Yume

In other words, it's the manga version of Eternal Sonata. Trusty Bell - Chopin no Yume Manga - Read Trusty Bell - Chopin no Yume manga scans online. Seeing as it's only 10 chapters, it doesn't follow the videogame exactly, but I think that's a good thing depending on how you look at it. The...
  8. Zeph

Well, well, well

All right, so I downloaded GIMP a two-three weeks ago... (my desktop is old and painstakingly slow and I lost my photoshop disks so I can't put it on my laptop) ANYWAYS. Here's what I've made so far (two can be seen in my signature), but I'm still very much a beginner so please, c-n-c- is well...
  9. Zeph

Help/Support ► Awkward...

So. Long story short, my mom and I have had trouble getting along for the past long while due to religious views and other stuff. Yesterday, I got fed up and told her I had had enough, so I called my dad. Now I find myself in this extremely awkward situation living with a man that I have bad...
  10. Zeph

Fanfiction ► What Happens in Neverland... [A Sailord Fic based off of events prior to the Commission Saga 1 RP]

Ok, so this is just something I typed up when I got bored a few months back. It's based off of events prior to the beginning of the Commission: Saga 1 RP created by Azrael. As I said, I just typed it up when I got bored, so it's nothing special, but I hope it's at least a little enjoyable for...
  11. Zeph

Rust Blaster: Rift in the Hollow of Despair

http://thracia.superbusnet.com/color_manga/rustblaster.png | http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/1913/0002pceklj8.jpg Millennium Academy exists to train young, extraordinarily talented vampires to become elite mercenaries for the Anti-Vampire Special Forces, founded by the Department of...
  12. Zeph

Rust Blaster: Rift in the Hollow of Despair [[Sign-Up's and OOC's]]

http://thracia.superbusnet.com/color_manga/rustblaster.png http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/1913/0002pceklj8.jpg Millennium Academy exists to train young, extraordinarily talented vampires to become elite mercenaries for the Anti-Vampire Special Forces, founded by the Department of...
  13. Zeph

Lit ► Kieli: The Dead Sleep In The Wilderness

Yen Press KIELI (NOVEL) by Yukako Kabei I was browsing through the manga section in Barnes and Noble today, looking for something new to interest me, when I came across the interesting title of Kieli: The Dead Sleep In The Wilderness. It sounded promising so I picked it up and read the summary...
  14. Zeph

Texas investigators stunned by child dismemberment

Texas investigators stunned by child dismemberment. This is even more sickening than most I've heard of...
  15. Zeph

Cowboy Bebop Live Action

Cowboy Bebop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  16. Zeph

The Script

They're fairly new, but I've become quite enthralled with their music. The Script (band) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Script on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads The Script | US | Home
  17. Zeph

Happy Birthday!

I'm making this thread so we can all wish a happy birthday to Cloud: shattered hearts' lover. Aka Amicus, KTD, and Josh. Today he turns 18! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  18. Zeph

Knowing

YouTube - KNOWING Trailer
  19. Zeph

Chupacabra

Some say it's a science experement gone wrong. Others say it's some sort of mutated creature. Some claim to have seen it. While others just call it an urban legend. Chupacabra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia chupacabra - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com What do you think?
  20. Zeph

Hamtaro

Hamtaro Wiki I love the anime. Because really, you can't get much cuter than a bunch of hamsters calling themselves ham-hams and going on all sorts of exciting adventures together.
Back