• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Help/Support ► Love question

this guy is right
  2. T

khi chronicles - taylor tells all

Alright boys ive been at khi for 8.25 years now and in honor of this amazing milestone, I'm gonna expose khis dirtiest laundry. I've been a section mod, global mod, super mod, axmin, ffn staff, and all those literally astounding color varieties. I've done laps around the block Ask me questions...
  3. T

Help/Support ► I need suggestions

So find something that you like to do that regards "things". It might be coding, it might be drawing, it might be knitting, it might be manufacturing, who knows. It's something. Everybody likes to do something, and your first instinct, contrary to what consumerism proposes, should not be to...
  4. T

Help/Support ► I need suggestions

people are good at one of three aspects of life: people, numbers, or things. pick one and do something to make a life, not just to make a living. suffering for 40+ hours a week at a job you hate just so you can buy a motorcycle is a bad idea.
  5. T

KHI Sings 1D!!

To preface the rest of the thread, let's tackle the elephant in the room: what happened to KHI Sings Minis? Well, to be completely honest, there's a good chance it won't happen any time soon. The external hard drive that I had saved all the files on (the very few that were actually sent to...
  6. T

KHI Mailbag: Season 2 - Episode One

29STxItge10 HAHA WHAT I ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING??? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH GET PUUUUUUUUUUMPED
  7. T

Help/Support ► I Hate the Holidays

was pretty sure this was a zter thread
  8. T

post here and i'll tell you what position we'd have sex in

i have my kama sutra open right here let's go
  9. T

steve is banned forever

khi confirmed for the third reich: round 2
  10. T

Help/Support ► I can't believe I'm asking for girl advice on KHI -.-

yeah man, don't look too much into it. if you feel that there's chemistry there, then there's chemistry there. i'd say wait out the two weeks and then just go for it. you don't regret the things you do; you regret the things you don't do.
  11. T

khi: the office edition

inspired by these other gay ass threads: khi mad men; khi harry potter scubasteve as michael scott funny for all the wrong reasons; makes people feel uncomfortable; questionable sanity; heart of gold tho wehrmacht as dwight schrute kinda weird; trouble with relationships; lives in a barn or...
  12. T

um excuse me

please do not speak for me
  13. T

Help/Support ► Your 'enemy within'' and how you deal with it

um no that's kind of fucked up, man. i mean no disrespect, but those kinds of thoughts are incredibly dangerous not just to others, but to yourself as well. i'm sorry you have to deal with bullshit on the daily, but those kinds of thoughts are just way too extreme. you should never want to...
  14. T

Help/Support ► 3ds screen is probably broken... HELP?!

the 3ds is a pretty tightly packed machine, so you'd have to be pretty careful with it. just send it to nintendo. it's $85, but if you talk to support, you might be able to lower the price.
  15. T

oh my fucking gooooooooooooooooooooddddd

you're all my friends but i don't know how to hang out with you all equally god damn :\
  16. T

Help/Support ► Is it wrong of me to feel this way?

nope that's never a bad thing. you don't have to fall into an emotional stereotype just because someone semi-close to you died. everyone experiences grief at differnet times in different ways; i wouldn't say any of those ways are particularly "wrong".
  17. T

general video game-related stories

when i was younger, i was a huge pokemon fan. i'm talking about when it first came out and the only games were red, blue, and yellow. i had all three and had played through all of em pretty fucking often because i was 4, who cares if they're the same game. one day my friend daniel came over...
  18. T

Staff Changes (July 2013)!!!

It feels like it's been a while since we've done this. Ruran has been promoted to the super mod position after months of diligent work fighting off rogue bots who would otherwise seek to destroy our precious holy land. Filling Ruran's spot as a section mod is Narukami, who used to work as...
  19. T

Help/Support ► What am I going to do after twenty-one?

If you feel stagnant, it's up to you to change that. Nobody is going to make your life better but you. I know that sounds really harsh, but that's honestly not how I meant it. I think a lot of people are unhappy with the way their lives are, and they honestly want to accomplish more and...
  20. T

New Usergroups!

As I'm sure all of you have noticed, usergroups have been updated! Premium and Platinum usergroups have been around for a long while, and while they were great back in the day when most members hadn't yet reached 3000 posts, they're a little outdated in 2013. To that extent, we've chose to add...
Back