• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Disney Movies........

There are some Disney movies that people may have not thought about. They could be put in Kingdom Hearts. Here is a list of some of the movies. The Alamo Ol' Yeller Flubber Freaky Friday Herbie Pete's Dragon Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Angels In The Outfield James and the Giant Peach Remember...
  2. K

The Sentence Game

OK, this is how you play. Somebody will put one word in their post, the next person will add 1 word to that, the sentence can go on as long as you think it should. Please refrain from cursing. Ex: 1-I 2-love 3-the 4-melting 5-dandelions. ~next sentence~ 1-His....... Alright, Ill start. What
  3. K

Letters to SE USA/JAPAN(KH2FM+): need addresses

I would send you a link but don't know what it is. If you want to send a letter to them then you should be able to. So what if you get the same reply as everyone else.
  4. K

Last chance for real KHIIFM+ information?

Who knows Square Enix sometimes has crazy ideas. They could, though doubted, release a NA game at TGS. I believe the game will eventually get here. When it does, I'm ready. I'm not giving up hope.
  5. K

I also have a question

I don't know if you can do this, but if you can, can anyone tell me how I can get my username changed. I had a different username, I couldn't login with. So I made a new account thinking it would not work. So I used a quick cheap name to create the account. When it worked I was stuck with...
  6. K

hi

Is this the gameboy version, doesn't matter because either way I don't know how to help. SORRY.
  7. K

A-kon 2007 KH skits

I do not know if this is the right section to be posting in but.... For anybody that does not know what A-kon is it is a big anime convention. It is one of the biggest in the U.S. some say one of the biggest in the world. This year they had skits featuring kingdom hearts. This first video...
  8. K

Disney Cjaracters in next KH

I know this has been posted before but I would like to add a new twist(I think). Everybody talks about the disney movies. What about disney series. Not saying any of them are good ideas but what about American Dragon, Kim Possible, Tale Spin, etc... Edit Disney Characters, you know what I...
Back