• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Max

Merry Christmas, KHI!

Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I do hope that wherever you are you're having a wonderful day today!
  2. Max

Original ► KHI Holiday Writing Prompts 2021!

We're a week away from Christmas everybody, and as promised I've done my best to come up with seven writing prompts that center on this holiday season for us to work on! You could choose to do one a day for seven days, do all seven, if you think three of the prompts are rubbish but four are...
  3. Max

Original ► Let's Try This Again: Holiday Writing Interest Check

So I posted an interest check thread in September for a Halloween Writing Contest. I thought there was zero interest because until the other day it hadn't gotten any replies. The poll votes were hidden by default though, and when I randomly decided to click "view," I saw there were 5 votes in...
  4. Max

Re:Mind DLC on Sale

For anyone who doesn't want to hear the ranting stories of an old man, here's the important part: KH3 Re:Mind DLC is on sale for about 15 bucks on Gamestop's website. https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/playstation-4/products/kingdom-hearts-iii-re-mind/11099141.html?condition=Digital Now...
  5. Max

Anybody Read the TWEWY Manga?

I just got curious the other day if there was a manga for TWEWY, and I was positive I would come up with nothing when I searched because surely I would have heard of it before, right? Wrong. It does exists, albeit there are only 2 chapters. Apparently it was worked on by Shiro Amano, the same...
  6. Max

Alan Wake Remastered Coming to PlayStation, Xbox, and PC!

https://www.alanwake.info/2021/09/remaster.html?m=1 Is anyone else as excited for this as I am?! Not only is this game finally getting some more love and getting a remaster, but it's also finally making it's way to PlayStation (which seemed like it would NEVER happen)! I've never owned an Xbox...
  7. Max

Original ► Interest Check in a KHI Halloween Writing Contest?

We used to have writing contests around here pretty frequently, and I was thinking about trying to come up with something if there was an interest in it. With Halloween coming up next month, I was thinking that would be a perfect kicking off point. So let me know what you guys think and if...
  8. Max

Hey Guys!

So I accidentally just haven't logged on in a long time, and I'm sorry about that everyone. Life really started happening, from a new job to getting engaged and starting to do the family thing, it's been crazy. But I hope everyone's been well and playing some great games lately, and I know we've...
  9. Max

Telltale Games Closure

So how about what's been going on with Telltale the past several days? https://www.google.com/amp/s/kotaku.com/telltale-employees-left-stunned-by-company-closure-no-1829272139/amp This seemed to come out of nowhere. So many lost jobs, so many planned games never to see the light of day, and...
  10. Max

Dark Winged Warrior Sephiroth Help?

I think I just don't entirely understand this game. So I'm all caught up on the story. Story missions at this point are embarrasingly easy, zero challenge. I'm doing the Dark Winged Warrior event now, had to use a couple continues on Cloud and Hades, but whatever. I get to Sephiroth and Can't...
  11. Max

Stuck on Mission 660

I finally got a new phone and have been playing catch up with this game and have never had any real issues until now with mission 660. I have no qualms spending jewels and I have plenty of them saved up. But they're wasted here because, even if I focus solely on the healer, they recover...
  12. Max

TV ► Looking for Alaska being adapted into a Huli mini-series

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/nerdfighters/comments/8iavla/looking_for_alaska_will_be_adapted_into_an_8/ People have been wondering if this day would come for a long time, especially after the successful film adaptations of The Fault in Our Stars and Paper Towns. Although I...
  13. Max

What are some of your video game firsts?

This was a really fun conversation I had with a couple buddies the other day, and I'm curious to hear everyone else's stories. This can range from your first game ever, to your first RPG, etc. I'll start with a list of my first games I've played on each console or handheld (in the order that I...
  14. Max

.hack//G.U. Last Recode Coming to PS4 and PC

.hack//G.U. Last Recode Brings Plenty Of System Changes Along With Visual Improvements - Siliconera Umm, yeah, I am beyond excited for this! The whole trilogy on one disc, and it sounds like they're trying to push it out this year. I am so stoked to see a revival for this series, I still have...
  15. Max

Mark of Mastery

So, this is something I've talked to a couple of buddies about before, and it always kind of ends with us shrugging and not coming to any kind of conclusion. So, what's with the Mark of Mastery? Why did Aqua and Terra just have a little spar and fight some orbs of light, yet Sora and Riku have...
  16. Max

Jesse's Big Day

I never understood why Jesse White had hated me. I hated him because he hated me, that was just how my mind worked. He frequently liked to tease me about my haircut or my shoes, whatever he could pick at. But when he realized he could really strike a cord by making fun of my fat mama, he...
  17. Max

Persona: Icebound In Medias Res

I woke up in my bed with a jolt, sitting up and breathing heavily while wiping sweat from my forehead. What was that dream? It wasn't like a dream at all, but a huge rush of events playing out in my head at light speed. My childhood flashed before my eyes, I felt the warmth that came from my...
  18. Max

Can't Play Anymore

It was a good ride, but my phone can't do anymore updates. I rode through this game constantly cleaning my phone of garbage and deleting other apps I enjoyed using until I got to the point that I could delete no more and the game still wouldn't update. So faretheewell Unchained X, I will have to...
  19. Max

I've got a tough choice to make with this one

As we all know, 2017 is an insane year for gaming, and while that's great, that also came with the knowledge that I was going to have to make some choices. I can't afford more than one game a month, and money being how it is right now even that might change until,summer rolls around. I've come...
  20. Max

Yakuza Series Discussion - Yakuza Kiwami Hitting NA-EU August 29th

Sega has always been real shaky when it comes to talk of releasing the Yakuza games outside of Japan, but the fanbase has always persisted and shown it's support, and so far every mainline entry has managed to find its way overseas. Earlier this month, Sega announced that not only would the...
Back