• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Ven and Roxas' Wristband Theory

First look at this picture. http://oritsuru.com/games/kh2/art/5.jpg Next look at this picture. http://www.khinsider.com/images/KingdomHeartsCompilation/25.png Now look at the outlines of there wristbands. Roxas' is black and Ven's is white. I think that the reason Roxas' is black is because he...
  2. F

Theory of a new world

Ok I think that the world from Howl's Moving Castle will be in the future Kingdom Hearts games. My reason for thinking is that Howl "doesn't have a heart" which would make him a nobody if he where in the KH games, and when they where escaping from Solomon Howl told Sophie to use her heart to...
  3. F

Endless

Well I was watching the sercet trailer the one at the end of the english version of Kingdom Hearts and the words Heartless,Endless, and Nobody zoom passs the screen. What is an Endless. Maybe something other than a Heartless or Nobody? KH-Vids.Net - Your Ultimate Source for Kingdom Hearts...
  4. F

Theory about Sora

Ok I have been reading up on Nobodies and the Heartless. Ok to start off think about what defines Nobodies and Heartless. Nobodies are the Body/Soul of a person who has become a Heartless. A Heartless is just a person's heart corrupted by darkness. Well Sora became a Heartless which means he...
  5. F

Is it me or is there a pattern happening here.

Ok the first Kingdom Hearts game came out on a console. Then Kingdom Hearts CoM came out on a portable system. Then Kingdom Hearts II came out on a console. Now the next Kingdom Hearts game is coming out on a portable system. This also shares a something common with KH:CoM. It will not be called...
  6. F

This may sound dumb but has anyone ever noticed...

Sora and Micky have the same shoes! http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/images/scankh2fmpultimania18.jpg <---- Its a plot point I tell you. Just kidding but thats just weird.
  7. F

Ven theory

I think that they are still a thrid entity. Soul + body - heart = Nobody Soul - Body - heart = Heartless heart + body - soul = ?? heart+soul+body= Whole So I think Ven is some other form of Sora.
  8. F

Theme songs for Kingdom Hearts Characters

Roxas: How Can I Live by Ill Nino <-- Read the lyrics it sounds like Roxas is talking to Sora Riku:Goodbye by SR71 Kairi: Before I'm Dead That's all I can think of right now.
  9. F

Kingdom Hearts Series getting more work done

Will according to an interview at gamespot,Tetsuya Normura is going to finish Final Fantasy vs. XII and then he is going to "stop directing Final Fantasy games.He wishes to focus exclusively on the Kingdom Hearts franchise." Which means that more Kingdom Hearts games are going to be coming out...
Back