• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Help/Support ► I have a problem D:

i was the same way i alwat hung out with girls till about 7th grade haha because naturally all the guys talked about sports and a bunch of crap i didnt liek but eventually i found some friends who were like me but the girl thing i think is a plus because atleast you now have knowledge of what...
  2. I

Help/Support ► Nice Guys Finish Last?

oh my god dude i hate it when girls just tell you stuff like that it literally makes my blood boil and idk ambers done that a few times (shes mine lol) shell just sya something to say it and ill get pissed off and she wonders why im mad sorry to get off topic :]
  3. I

Help/Support ► Nice Guys Finish Last?

ive had this same problem too. i do the same things put other people before me and all that stuff but idk they always take advantage i mean until you find the girl who doesnt which i finally did and just like duality which is odd we have been together a 1 and 8months lol but eventually youll...
  4. I

where is everyone getting these high quality images of the Secret ending?

i would really love to use some does anyone have a link or something?
  5. I

Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories Petition

yea its not working.. or i would sign it
  6. I

Has anyone else noticed

that the armour ven is wearing in the finalmix+ secret ending rather similar to the armour the roxas look alike in RE:COM??
  7. I

Star door

Re: star door the "door" is right next to those powerlines
  8. I

Star door

Re: star door ther is a door its shaped like this its in the third or second district in traverse town i just dont think its a door
  9. I

Need Help

Edit :OK im at End of The World at the final rest save point is it possible that i can go back to monstro to get chests and the torn page i need?
  10. I

Star door

Re: star door i remember it. its right next to the brokenpowerline but i dont know if you can open it
  11. I

Hi :] im new herelol

Hello :] I'm ITD or Darkness or w/e you want to call me and i joined this forum because KH/KH2/KH:COM are some of my favorite games and im a graphic designer/photographer and i hope i can be a help around here
Back