• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

ten words

if you can only say ten words what would they be and why? mine would be: random yes no cant think of any more
  2. D

give the person above you a superhero name

just give the person above you a superhero name, it can be anything and you can give them a description of what they can do too. have fun.
  3. D

rikus nobody

if this has been done before im sorry. riku was killed in the first game and that means he should have a nobody because he was very strong willed. do any of you know why we never heard of rikus nobody?
  4. D

favorite villain

dunno why im asking you this... mines the joker, why because he does this YouTube - The Joker's Magic/Pencil Trick (High Quality) sorry, if this has already been done
  5. D

Soras Dream

at the begining of kh sora has a dream telling him he is the one that will open the door, sorry if i get this wrong but i thought riku would have had this dream saying that he was the real keyblade master meaning he was the one that would open the door. so what do you think? sorry if this has...
  6. D

Help/Support ► everyone HATES me!!!

everyone in class makes fun of me at school, they just never stop, if i tell the teacher, they'll all make fun of me even more, or else i'll get moved down a class
  7. D

the random game

i do not have a clue why im doing this but i might as well all you have to do is type the most random thing in the world like carrts or piano wellyou get the drift
Back