• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Two New KHII Play Arts Figurines

Found on HEARTSTATION.org. [Link to original article] Looks like two new KHII Play Arts figures will be released - King Mickey and Santa Sora. They look great (although unpainted), but I can't help but sense the blatant Sora favoritism among the figurine designers. Eight versions of one...
  2. B

New 358/2 Days Screens?

Gamekyo : Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days : new screenshots I haven't seen these posted on here, and a few appear to be new. Some show Xaldin and Luxord in battle, and some show various menus. Please forgive me if they have already been seen. (Credit for finding goes to GameFAQs's message boards.)...
  3. B

Two Years Already...

...Wow. I signed up on here two years ago today... Time flies. Most of you probably have no idea who I am. I haven't really been an active poster, as you can tell, but I do read the forums quite a bit. I signed up to take part in KHI's 3rd AMV Worm way back when. (I also participated in #4.) So...
  4. B

KH Merch Updates

The Japanese Square-Enix shop's front page motion banner has been updated, showing not only the KH Play Arts Vol.2 figures (HT Sora, Cloud and Sephiroth), but also two new silver charms for the KH silver charm bracelet. One of them is Axel's chakram, and the other is a heart which, according to...
  5. B

Flower - PS3

Has anyone else tried this game out? First off: No, it is NOT a 'girly' game. It's very relaxing, and is something I think anyone could enjoy, be they hardcore gamers or someone who's never picked up a controller. It's available on the PSN Store for $9.99. It also has Trophy content. I'm on...
  6. B

KH Play Arts Released

I could have sworn they'd been pushed back to February... Imagine my shock when I found them on the NA Square-Enix shop, available to buy! Links: Sora Riku King Mickey Well, my Christmas wish has come true. I actually found this a few hours ago, but I didn't have the chance to post it. Forgive...
  7. B

'Gameplay' Section Up!

KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories | SQUARE ENIX Didn't think it would happen... Trailer looks like it might come VERY soon. The 'Coming Soon' is gone from the pic, and is only below it. Might see it up later tonight! EDIT: Looks like they're still working on putting up each sub-section's...
  8. B

New Merch To Be Added To S-E Store Tonight

According to the Square-Enix Members Blog, new KH merch will be added to the NA store at midnight. They are: KINGDOM HEARTS II STATIC ARTS: SORA KINGDOM HEARTS SILVER NECKLACE: SORA KINGDOM HEARTS SILVER NECKLACE: ROXAS KINGDOM HEARTS SILVER NECKLACE: KEY BLADE KINGDOM HEARTS SILVER RING...
  9. B

Re:CoM ESRB Rating Details

Re:CoM ESRB Rating Details I'm not sure if this is very surprising to many, but I thought I'd bring this up. All games rated by the ESRB after July 1st, 2008 will have detailed content descriptions on the ESRB's site. They go more into detail of how the game earned its rating, instead of the...
  10. B

Pokemon Battle Revolution for Wii

I figured since it's released tommorrow, might as well make a thread where people can discuss it. I, sadly, will not be able to get this on release day. Reason being, I don't have a Wii. I'm planning on getting one with my birthday money, so hopefully I'll have it soon. Quick question about...
  11. B

My Chem's New Video - 'Teenagers'

YouTube - My Chemical Romance - Teenagers ^There's the link for the video on My Chem's official YouTube account. Discuss what you thought of the new video here. I personally was a little let down by it, but it's still good. I also saw it on T.V. last night, and I thought it was ridiculous how...
  12. B

Theory On Riku's Blindfold

I was reading through the Secret Ansem Reports in KHII a few minutes ago, and in #3, I noticed something that may point to why Riku wore the blindfold. "It appears my other five apprentices, believing it was for the sake of research, stared deep into the darkness and were pulled into it"...
  13. B

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! I just signed up not too long ago, and I thought I'd introduce myself. My favorite video game series are, of course, Kingdom Hearts, along with Final Fantasy, Jak and Daxter, Dance Dance Revolution, and Guitar Hero. My favorite bands are Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Green Day...
Back