• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Let's Hear Your Thoughts about the New 3 KHS.

I want to know. These are my thoughts on each one: Birth By Sleep- First off, WOW. Boy they are taking KH seriously. It seems pretty cool, but through all the trailers I've seen it's left me more confused if anything. It's supposed to take during the future, but then I see Sora meeting up with...
  2. D

So how much does this game cost?

I need to know, cause some places it's 70, other places, it's 60, and I just need to know how much it was when you people bought it so I know what to look for.
  3. D

The Good Improvements of KH2, and the Bad.

Let's compare the good and the bad of KH2 from KH. Ok, I like in KH2, you can see the items, you have a map, and the key blades are really cool looking, and how you can switch your party members anytime you want. What I DON'T like is that how Altanitica is all just singing in the second one, at...
  4. D

Where is Alice?

I'm just wondering cause my one friend says you never find her, do you? I'm just got past of Pinonicco.
  5. D

Was I the only one like this?

When I found out the voice who played Roxas was Jesse McCartney, (sp) I like OHMIGOD NO FLIPPING WAY!!, played it again, and relized that Roxas DOES sound like him. I was amazed. But have you ever noticed, you don't notice the similalirty in voice until after you find out who plays them?
  6. D

I thought this game was pretty cool

It seems pretty cool, I wanna go get it.
  7. D

What do the colors mean?

I mean when you are on the forums homepage and you look down and you see how many people are on the site and they seem to be in different colors, what do they mean?
  8. D

Softball- the better of the two.

Well? I used to play it all the time, but had to quit because.... Well, for 3 years our team never won. But I still love it ^_^
  9. D

Type with your eyes close

Well, it basically says to type with your eyes closed, so do it! *closes eyes* This is me typing with my eyes closed. *opens eyes* Wow lookie that!
  10. D

Your Top Anime List!

These are mine: Inuyasha Naruto Bleach s-CRY-ed Ghost in the Shell Trinity Blood Furba Yu-gi-oh (sadly, yes)
Back