• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Your Reaction

Hey people. I'm doing a paper for my Critical Thinking class and it's about Maleficent. For a part of the assignment I have to show "Audience Reaction" to her character in the game and I was wondering if y'all could help me with it. If you could just say what you thought of Maleficent when you...
  2. C

Crown Quest

Hey everyone. I've been workin hard to get these up and I'll have more soon, but if anyone is having trouble with the crown quests in FM+, I've got a ton of videos showing exactly where they are and how to get them the easiest way IMO. I'll have more up soon. For now: 100 Acre Wood: YouTube -...
  3. C

Super Tuesday

Hey, anyone who's voting on Tuesday, I'm interested to know who you're voting for. Huckabee '08 for me!
  4. C

Hack?

Ok, I was just watching on Youtube, and there was a video of a guy fighting Lexaeus and Vexen at the same time, he or she had several other videos of fights like with Hades and Axel. My question is, what cheat or hack system is he/she using to do those fights? Here's a link to one of them...
  5. C

Terra and Maleficent

It's been a while since I posted something that I actually thought about, so here it is. There has been a lot of speculation as to why Terra is working with the greatest villain of all time, Maleficent. Is it to help a friend? Gain dark powers? For all we know, he could be playing her, or she...
  6. C

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Distorted Past

This is my first fanfic. It's been collecting dust on my harddrive. Let me know what you think. Here's part one. Prologue: A Twist in Time Twilight. The World That Never Was. Number ten, Luxord, the Gambler of Fate walked through the Hall of Empty Melodies in the Organization’s Castle...
  7. C

BBS/KH PoH's

I've been pondering why Cinderella looks exactly the same as she does in BBS as she does in KH1 for a few days now. I've come upon a conclusion, and a theory. I propose that during the time of BBS, Malificent was planning to open Kingdom Hearts and find the ultimate darkness. As far as we know...
  8. C

New Scan: Malificent

Not sure if anyone noticed this or posted already, I'm too lazy right now to check, on the new scan, did anyone notice that behind Terra is what looks like the tail of a dragon? Maybe it's something else, but if it is could it have some sort of meaning or significance? Edit: The picture of Terra...
  9. C

Resurrected Ven Idea

Many months ago, my brother came up with an idea and I posted it. Now, I've cleaned it up, and I'm resurrecting it. Timeline: A couple gets married They have a child named Ventus Ventus desires to leave his world and explore others A war breaks out in the universe against Keyblade Masters...
  10. C

Error

Hey, does anyone else see this, there is an error on KHinisder on all the computers in my house that say: "Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server. Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request." Any idea...
  11. C

Larxene ripoff

I wasn't sure where to put this, but does anyone watch Heroes? If you do, do you think that El is a ripoff of Larxene?
  12. C

MX's Kingdom Hearts

I think I figured out something, and I'd like to share it. I need to travel into the future from BBS though to strengthen my point. KH1: Riku met Malificent, got dark powers, allowed Ansem into his heart, got a keyblade (the Heart Unlocker [if there's another name for it, let me know]). Ok, so...
  13. C

358 meaning?

I've thought about this for a while, and I sure hope that no one has come up with this. Could 358/2 have some sort of connection to the Organization members 3-5-and-8 3- Xaldin 5-Lexeaus 8-Axel I'm not sure what could be the significance if it was symbolic of them, but I want this to be up for...
  14. C

About Coded...

Hmm, I'm not sure if anyone's thought of this yet, maybe so, but... If Coded is supposed to be about Jimminy's Journal from KH1, well, wasn't erased by Namine on the second or third floor of CO and then his CO journal was empty, save for "Save Namine" so how is it that his journal has entries...
  15. C

New Respect for Peter Pan summon

I don't know if anyone has had this happen, but I died while having out Peter Pan, and as soon as I hit zero, the screen went white and Tink healed me fully. I just thought it would be cool to share since none of my other friends who play KH ever had it happen to them.
  16. C

Mushroom Help

Anyone who imported FM+ and has beaten the Mushroom 13 battles, does anyone have any advice for the mushroom at Memory Skyscraper, the one outside Yensids Tower, and the one outside the mansion. I've only gotton 40 hits on the one at MS, 72 hits on the one outside the tower, and 35 hits on the...
  17. C

The DS Touch Screen

Ok, so Nomura has said that utilizing the touch screen may ruin the whole feel of KH right? I think card battling ruined it, but they were able to pull it off. I know the perfect way that the touch screen could be utilized. You know how the Organization releases Heartless into worlds for Sora to...
  18. C

All About KH2 FM+

Ok, so I just got the game, and because most people don't have it, I'm going to do my best to create a step by step of the game so you can see what is on it. [Spoilers] HOW TO GET THE GAME So here are the big things: 1) You need a Japanese PS2 or swap magic and slide card for your American PS2...
  19. C

Critical Mode

Just a quick question, I just got fm+ and I'm doing critical mode, but does it always stay on level 1 for Sora? If so, how do you get abilities?
  20. C

Larxene fanclub

I don't know if this has been started, but we need a fanclub for the best organization member of all time... LARXENE! Members carsonj keybladeofsteel gottaluvkh1992
Back