• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Does this grind your gears too?

Okay. So. This is my first thread in Forum Insanity, and I wasn't sure of course where a thread like this one would go, so I put it here. The point of this is to get your opinion on the following: People poking fun at, bashing, and ridiculing people who still like things like Pokemon or Power...
  2. T

Ansem the Wise and the 14th

As most of you know, I rarely post threads, but this idea came to mind and I figured i'd put it out there for discussion. I was thinking about when DiZ gave Riku his Organization coat in CoM. And that made me think. How did he obtain that? The Organization are the only ones who where them...
  3. T

Contents of Zexion's Lexicon

Wow. My first thread in I don't know how long. o.o; Well. My question is a simple one. What do you think the contents of Zexion's book weapon, the Lexicon, are? Because Nomura hid his weapon for a long time, and when we finally got to see it, we still don't know what's in there and he said that...
  4. T

Something I've Been Thinking About

Recently, i've been noticing that some people think it's possible that Xemnas was actually talking about Ven when he said that "He looks a lot like you." Now personally, i'm pretty sure it's Sora he was talking about. Because the "I've been to see him" would refer to the Enigmatic Man fight in...
  5. T

Something (Big?) I noticed...

I have no clue if this has been mentioned. But I was re-watching the secret endings for stuff I might've missed and sure enough, I noticed that the DS's boots are the same type of boots that Xehanort was wearing in the cutscene where Mickey remembered who he was. The Organization wears them too...
  6. T

Mickey's Letter Theory

Normally, you would think that such a thread would belong in the Kh2 section, but i've been thinking lately about what the contents of Mickey's letter were. I came up with this: In BBS, we're supposedly supposed to meet "the true enemy" yes? Well, perhaps in BBS, VAT thought they eliminated...
  7. T

A Question and a Thought

Hello all. I decided to make a combo thread rather than make two. =P My question is this. Was it confirmed that Axel's real name was Ale? Because I swear I read in a Nomura Interview or somewhere that he wanted Axel to either come across as Reno's nobody, and his name came from Reno's favorite...
  8. T

What's the importance?

Hey. I dunno if this thread is like. Kinda pointless but hey. It came to mind. I was wondering why everyone thinks that Ven's full name hasn't been revealed yet? Like, what kind of importance could his full name have? The only reason I could think of would be something like it's something we'll...
  9. T

Small thought/Theory

Okay. I thought this up the other day. I think I saw in some thread somebody asking or thinking about what a final boss could be for BBS. And then it hit me. The big giant thing we see Terra standing on in the Secret Ending. Because wasn't it said that all three of their stories will somehow...
  10. T

Xehanort Creating Heartless (Theory/Question)

Hey everyone. I just read the thread asking about Xehanort creating heartless and as most of us know he had a machine that he made heartless with. I raise one question about this. Xehanort is no longer around so how then is that machine still making artificial heartless? I know we have no proof...
  11. T

New Demyx scene Translation

Hey everyone. I was replaying through Final Mix+ and theres a new scene after you fight Demyx's water clones in Olympus Coliseum and it was pure text so I couldn't read it, but i'd be fascinated to know what this cutscene says. If anyone knows which one im talking about and could direct me to...
  12. T

Saïx and Xigbar

I dunno if this has been posted or noticed already. But me and my friend noticed today that Xigbar and Saïx both have pointy ears, yellow eyes, and scars. The pointy ears and yellow eyes refer to the UEM. He also has yellow eyes and pointy ears. I dunno what kind of connection this could prove...
  13. T

Something ELSE I never thought about.

Wow. Im noticing stuff all over the place. o.O; Again, im not sure if this answer is simple or not, but I just noticed that during the cutscene right after the thousand heartless battle, Axel says to Sora "Ever heartless slain with that keyblade releases a captive heart." Now..how does Axel know...
  14. T

Dual Wielding

Now, there was a thread earlier mentioning why Roxas could Dual Wield his keyblades. He said that Vens heart was in his, which I don't particularly agree with, but you can never know with Kingdom Hearts. Either way, I was wondering, was it ever really explained why Roxas CAN dual wield? I mean...
  15. T

Knight Icons/Pictures

Can anybody direct me to/get me some pictures of the ES (Terra)? If at all possible a good picture of his form in the Final Mix fight and possibly a secret movie icon type thing. Sorry if im being confusing. XP Thanks in advance! =D EDIT: I dunno if it would be at all possible but could...
  16. T

Freezing Final and Master (Sorry to post again)

Hey everyone. I have a question. On my Final Mix+ game, I beat the game and now im working on leveling up and everything but recently, whenever I go into Final or Master form, Sora just sits there in his burstish stance and it wont like, load him going into the Form. I can get it to work...
  17. T

Please help

Hey everyone. I have a question. On my Final Mix+ game, I beat the game and now im working on leveling up and everything but recently, whenever I go into Final or Master form, Sora just sits there in his burstish stance and it wont like, load him going into the Form. I can get it to work...
  18. T

Import Help

Mmkay. So im not entirely sure that this is the right place forthis but I wasnt sure where so please dont flame. But I was thinking about importing Final Mix+ and I was wondering what exactly one would need to get it to play on an American system if at all possible. Help would greatly be...
Back