• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. rockin riku

What worlds DON'T you want in KH3

I have noticed that there is alot of threads talking about worlds you would want to be in KH3 sooo i've decided to make one about what worlds you DON'T want in kh3. like for example: the black caldron HSM (i would kill if this went in)
  2. rockin riku

are you going on hoiliday

i just wanted to be nosiy and ask where your going on hoiliday because i go on hoiliday every year and just wanted to know i'm going to paris
  3. rockin riku

hi

i'm against the girl orginisation member(larxen or something) for the first time cause i only got this game a few weeks ago and havint got round to playing it until now. but i can't defeat her anyone have any helpfull tips please share them cheers (sorry for the totaly random title)
  4. rockin riku

make me laugh

this is my first post and sorry if its in the wrong catagory well this game is about telling jokes funny stories anything that is intresting and funny i thought that some people might want a laugh oh you can have riddles to good luck and make people laugh
Back