• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. rockin riku

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced sorry if this has been asked already but does anyone know if europe is getting anything similar to this? cause that would be epic lol
  2. rockin riku

Help/Support ► what the fuck

just go to the doctors anyway its just a flu with the word swine in front dont worry
  3. rockin riku

Another New 358/2 Days TV Commercial + Scan!

the scan was good thanx RM
  4. rockin riku

I gotta question...

it should work on hte one you have. i have a game for the DS which i got in America and it works on my DS (U.K) so i think it should be the same
  5. rockin riku

Help/Support ► Severe boredom.

that actually sounds a bit like me like in school i have been in my english class for two years and when the teacher called out my name some acctually said who is she. I sometimes think that if i did go no one would notice or care. I also try to get on with people but i don't really talk much...
  6. rockin riku

Help/Support ► Well...

i know how you feel my granny had a dog and i loved her so much i would always play with her and mess around i was only 9 or 10 at the time and she had it put down i knew it was in hospital but when she didn't come back i had to ask my granny where she was and is she getting better even thought...
  7. rockin riku

rikus nobody

if riku had a nobody how could he have walked around cause Sora went to sleep but couldn't wake up again until his nobody returned to his body even though he was walking around Castle Oblivion while Roxas was a nobody it's just when Sora leaves Castle Oblivion that he needs his nobody in him...
  8. rockin riku

Level 99 Roxas

yea its possible you just need patientce i'm trying to get to level 99 in destiny island in KH1 aand i've played it for two hours and i'm only on 12 but i'm sure i can do it. So can you with Roxas XD
  9. rockin riku

What worlds DON'T you want in KH3

I have noticed that there is alot of threads talking about worlds you would want to be in KH3 sooo i've decided to make one about what worlds you DON'T want in kh3. like for example: the black caldron HSM (i would kill if this went in)
  10. rockin riku

Help/Support ► everyone HATES me!!!

Well i know u don't want to hear wat i think but you have enough friends at skool and i do appreatiate you i try to help u out but you don't listen to me. You are not movings skools by the way. Some people may think i'm being mean and i proboly am but i think you should suck it up and stop...
  11. rockin riku

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Igot the game yesterday it is cool. i'm on day three i find it easy enought but the split screne fighting was quite hard to get use to at first but i'm good rnough at it now.
  12. rockin riku

Who here still plays this game?

i havn't played it for something like 5 months but as snow candy says you don't wanna play it so much you get bored of it i only play it if i'm in the mood for playing it
  13. rockin riku

358/2 Days Release Date (RUMOR) by French Magazine

if it coming out in japan in july then it would come out in the uk in 2009. games are mostly out here last. like kh2 was out in america like 3 months before the u.k
  14. rockin riku

Mystery Character ..

at first look i thought it was riku cause it looks so much like him but as everyone has been saying he would be why to young it could be anyone really maybe a new charcter
  15. rockin riku

Most hated Organization Member

my most hated members are Lexaeus and vexen because lexaeus is really anowing and vexen is just weird
  16. rockin riku

keyblade and other things i noticted about kh2

well is rikus not mixed with sora so sora defeted one and riku defeated another one and so one. was riku not meant to be the true keyblade master but got took into the darkness so it was then passed to sora these are for other questions
  17. rockin riku

Help/Support ► Something depressing me... family problems

yeah that might work maybe there's something wrong with work i think everyones mum and dad has argued and called each other names at least once
  18. rockin riku

Help/Support ► Something depressing me... family problems

yeah but over in N.I the police won't do anything i don't know what you should do cause other people can't really help you i know no want to belive this but it's true this is for your family to sort out i'm sorry if this is making you more depressed but i'm a very depressing person which is...
  19. rockin riku

Fanfiction ► The Forgotten Warrior

i've just read it this is really good neo i'm crap at wrighting stories but i'm good at reading them it's good i love the fighting chapters
  20. rockin riku

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion i'd love to play this game it sounds rockin i can't wait until it comes out
Back