• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Hardest Boss

Ansem was the hardest for me but if after I played CoM/ReCoM again I found all of them really easy :D
  2. C

"Meaning of 358/2 Days" Official Thread

like most people have been saying 358 means the duriation of roxas not being in the virtual twilight town but i think the 2 represents the relationship between axel and roxas and that they share it together and are friends for those 358 days
  3. C

Can't Unlock Hades Paradox Cup

you don't have to be Lv 99, that's the 'recommended level' it will just be harder if your lower than that
  4. C

what?

AndyKhaos is right, it depends on how many, points you have. Anyways I love using antiform, especially anti-glide that is so fun to use!
  5. C

Org. XIII- final forms (funny idea)

laxaeus becomes even more tank and his muscles gets so big hat he's able to lift up castle oblivion and throw it at you face, also has the power to make farting geasers come out of the ground :thumbsup:
  6. C

Passwords' of Xemnas' CD

i think the other members do know because didn't xigbar say to zexion that he heard xemnas talking to someone which means he knows how to get in to the room of sleep because you can't hear all the way from the computer room which means he must know the password
  7. C

Guide to the Cheat Weapons of Kingdom Hearts II

probably is. Does any body have a pic or vid showing the screwed up staffs and sheilds
  8. C

Org. members 7-12 names

Name: Lexax Element: possesion and mist Weapon: 2 Chains Title: The Grim Seeker
  9. C

Org. members 7-12 names

Xaldin's real name is Dilan
  10. C

Petition For KHIIFM+ to come to America & EU

yeah i hope so too.. Count me in! I'll sign (if i new where)
  11. C

The "I beat KH2" thread

1. have you got 100% on the jiminy journal? yes 2.have you leveled op to 7 all the drive forms yes 3.have you beatened all the cups pain and panic cups to paradox yes 4.Have you unlocked the secret model yes 5.have you beaten sephiroth without having a second try? yes
  12. C

FAQ : Drive Forms

With valour and widom i like to go to timeless river and when the drive runs out i go to the door and exit, then enter again, repeat Master i go to the checkpoint and kill all the enemeis THEN turn to master form and use fire on the three wagons go to the nearest exit and re-enter. I got to...
  13. C

organazation names

Ansem could of called hiself mansex, Lol
  14. C

Where are/were they?

well maybe because xemnas hadn't bothered to send nobodies at sora or anybody else and only decided to in the second kh when the focus was on him (xemnas)
  15. C

organazation

Name: Lexax weapon: Pointy chain thingy- majigs power: Possesion Nobody: Reapers Ambition: to win the poo eating contest
  16. C

Need help with Cerberus Part of the Hades Paradox

just use final and thundaga when ever u can
  17. C

Hades Paradox Battle

you also have to have beaten all the cups
  18. C

Assault of the Dreaughnaught

what you do is make a ship with heaps of cockpits and neon bars, put a drain-g and some random cannons and have lots of auoto regens and then about two fully charged hits of the drain-g will kill it (warning:you'll move slow but it isn't much of a problem)
  19. C

Ven and Roxas' Wristband Theory

i think that the wristband has no real imortance but if anything it has black and white checkers do represent dark and light (twilight)
  20. C

the Princesses of Heart

I think it could be a kind of side story and they might tell you more about them and why they have no darkness in the heart
Back