• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

About Saix and Xigbar's ears...

It could just state that they are not total copies of the person they once were. That they're something else... And not hylian! Their ears are a different pointy! No where close to hylian pointy! Link's ears were pointier even in the first game! > _ <
  2. N

Do Nobodies eat?

Both Roxas and Axel have eaten popsicles, so I guess that answers your question in canon. The real question is: Do they have to? They could be empty shells in more meanings than one.
  3. N

why do u think Saix is too loyal to Xemnas?!?!?!?!

...Dude. Wouldn't you be loyal to Xemnas if he had a plan that would get you a heart? Supposing you're a nobody, of course....
  4. N

Playing KH CoM on the DS

Try to play it on GBA SP, Nintendo n00bs. Almost the same light as DS... I prefer playing it on SP, BECAUSE MINE IS KH THEMED! LIMITED EDITION PACKETS RULE!
  5. N

Character deaths

No worries ^__^ I could post you the links, but I'm too lazy to copy paste anything.... Shorge!
  6. N

riku vs the replica

Riku-chan? Fighting a Replica? No way! MY MONEY TREE! T__T Ignore me. Trying to make the post somewhat different... Well Riku would win, <^u53 |-||5 50 |<3lv <3
  7. N

Character deaths

All the Org members exept Axel plus Replica?
  8. N

Dead or Alive?

Thank god he died... I seriously hated that guy ^__^
  9. N

I thought this game was pretty cool

I liked it too ^__^ Only Replica should die! I hated that guy! ... Nanimé should die too >__>
  10. N

Star door

Re: star door I have tried to open that door all these years (around a year of my life wasted 8D)... trust me, it's only decoration >__<
  11. N

Twlight Thorn

Sorcerers are Zexion's >__<
  12. N

Twlight Thorn

IT'S XEMNAS! The thon attack is the same! The same!
  13. N

Twlight Thorn

IT'S XEMNAS! Look at the freaking attack it makes! The one with the black thorn thingies! Same as Xemmu!
  14. N

Agains AkuRoku and RikuSora!

First of all, I hate KH-yaoi, but that doesn't mean I hate homosexuals. I have this theory about AkuRoku and RikuSora NOT being possible as canon. In virtual Twilight Town, Roxas gained Sora's memories, including Sora's "love" for Riku. Now if that would be, Roxas would "love" Riku too. Why...
  15. N

Fate of the Unknown

Could the name of the song playing in "Birth by Sleep" mean anything? The name is, as many people already know, Fate of the Unknown.
Back