• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Many Forms Of Xehanort [KH3D Special Trailer Spoilers]

I think the ending is a hint that he plans on using Riku as a new host, similar to what he did with Terra. Or he at least plans on making Riku a part of his army.
  2. X

Mysterious Figure Info/Theory

I think it would be cool if the enemy didn't appear in Kingdom Heart III. Then he remains a mystery and possibly might have something to do with the future of the series. heh... "future".... get it?
  3. X

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

The whole time travel theory no longer sounds like a stretch after the ability he uses in the battle to reverse time to heal himself.
  4. X

A video was posted that showed all of his skills. I'm about 100% sure on my theory Check the update
  5. X

I'm 100% sure now. He even has a skill that involves turning back time!
  6. X

After seeing that I'm even more sure on the theory I posted. The form of Xehanort though is probably some Riku/Xehanort form. Some of those moves kind of resemble Riku's in Dark Form
  7. X

The lock on the keyblade shows the time 8:05 (or 3:55 if you look at it the other way). Not sure of the significance (8+5 is 13 and 5+5+3 is 13but I doubt that's it) I'll add the time to my post
  8. X

UPDATE UPDATE Don't know if I was supposed to make a thread for this so I'll post it here instead So, I haven't read a lot of the theories on who he is. One I did read is that he is a character from the future. At the time, I fond that theory laughable. Now I agree with it. I recently watched...
  9. X

UPDATED So, I haven't read a lot of the theories on who he is. One I did read is that he is a character from the future. At the time, I fond that theory laughable. Now I agree with it. I recently watched a video of how the Mysterious Figure appears and disappears He seems to be fading in and...
  10. X

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

I actually like all the info that's been released. If you're smart, you can piece it all together thanks Lissar
  11. X

BbS Ultimania "Plot Mysteries" Nomura interview

awesome information thanks for the translations I look forward to seeing what else comes out of this reading this stuff makes me really excited for the next game
  12. X

Snow in Rome

Hey everyone. I'm currently in Rome for the second semester of the school year. For the first time in about 25 years, its snowing hard in Rome. Try to imagine a white Colosseum. I'll see if I can get some pictures and post them.
  13. X

Birth by Sleep Keyblades

That keyblade someone posted, Lost Memory, If you look at it carefully it actually has some of the same design as Way to the Dawn. (and I don't mean they're both key shaped haha)
  14. X

Master Xehanort's Reports Roughly Translated (Spoilers A-Plenty)

Re: Master Xehanort's Letters Roughly Translated (Spoilers A-Plenty) Wow. That actually explains a lot of stuff. Xemnas's desire to create his own world is finally explained. Some good Ventus info there too. It's interesting that Xehanort is originally from Destiny Islands.
  15. X

Ain't it just CUTE??

I don't ever remember this being mentioned before. Where has this been confirmed haha
  16. X

Ven's Scenario

Yeah, I read that when the X-Blade broke, it created the Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D.
  17. X

Xehanorts Appearence

like Beyer said, he probably just got tidied up. Hair cut in the front a little so the bangs on the side aren't as thick and he grew it out a little in the back
  18. X

Aqua's Scenario

are there any live streams going right now for any of the characters?
Back