• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Takarifan101

Why did they take off axels clown make up in kh3

They reference the upside down tears near the end of the games and why he doesn't have them anymore.
  2. Takarifan101

KH3 reference in Ralph Breaks the Internet? (Movie Spoilers!)

So after watching Wreck it Ralph 2, I have to say I feel like the January mention was more of a throwaway line than anything else. If it had happened during credits or even post credits I would feel more confident that it was aimed towards KH3. In addition they probably would've tweaked the date...
  3. Takarifan101

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

Just got my copy in the mail today, I thought I was going crazy at first.
  4. Takarifan101

Ending cards help

Yeah this is what I've gotten so far: Travis Town- You need to go Huey, Louie then Dewey to get the 2nd ending Alice in Wonderland- you need to do everything right for the a card, then answer everything wrong and give up on the Chesire cat's puzzel, and for the 2nd give up on the puzzel but do...
  5. Takarifan101

what is your least favorite heartless?

Those red misuc ones in KH2, the ones with like a million HP and those exploding orbs! Those guys always catch me in a corner and then destroy you, epsically on hard mode
  6. Takarifan101

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

I think it's Walt Disney.....
  7. Takarifan101

New Scans

It's Aya's 'third birth' IDK, what that means possible because it's the third game in the series, or somethign else. On on topic, I have to say this game is shaping up to be a great remake. The new battle system really is an attention grabber, I wonder how long it will be and how many commands...
  8. Takarifan101

Jungle Book was going to be in BBS.

Too bad it was taken off, it looks like it could have been fun
  9. Takarifan101

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

lucky I would do anything to be able to see it sigh
  10. Takarifan101

I hear you, all these fakes and pranks have gotten me pumped!
  11. Takarifan101

I keep checking back on this thread, I'm going back betwwen editing an old thread I worked on and waiting to see what does on this onee
  12. Takarifan101

that made me smile! Wow, this thread died fast sigh
  13. Takarifan101

it could be ten times worse, and it could be better but ya know people will settle for the smallest info right now
  14. Takarifan101

I want that voice for MX, I will have tha voice for MX, its so close to the trailer it makes me want to beleive
  15. Takarifan101

sarcasm hurts, but i guess you could say that's true, there has to be someone out there who can! computers can do anything like create a video game
  16. Takarifan101

I could so do that, just give me some whiskey, a psp, and a keyblade and anythings possible! LOL! Whats your opinion on this video? I know you supported the voice as much as I, but this sudden turn must have stirred something
  17. Takarifan101

I agree, as much as the voice has grown on me, there is just something grinding my gears on this
  18. Takarifan101

I hate the waiting game, sigh of well at least we have something to look forward to, a month until E3 less than a month to the Full Metal Alchemist finale!
  19. Takarifan101

so true, lets raid their HQ and demand the video
  20. Takarifan101

excellent skills holmes, now where did those missing diamonds go? And where exactly is the real trailer?
Back