• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Burger King Cologne

Burger King releases meat-scented cologne - Telegraph I really can't see who would buy this. Or even who would be attracted to someone wearing it, other then a really fat woman of course. It's a little sickening to see this. It's basically marketed at Americans. But nonetheless, I guess you...
  2. A

Adult Swim and Anime

What Anime shows would you like to see be put on Adult Swim? For me it would have to be 1.Yu Yu Hakusho 2.Hellsing 3.Ninja Scroll 4.Mobile Suit Gundam 5.Vandread (had to put a funny one on here) Didn't know if i should of put this in televison. It had to do with anime so i put it here.
  3. A

Organization XIII

Never use computer in school... v_v.. people use your account for dumb things like this. EDIT// Closed =D
  4. A

Summer Movies

Out of all the movies that are coming out this summer which one is going to be the best and make the most money?
  5. A

Favorite keyblade in KH2

My favorite has to be the one we get from auron
  6. A

Say whatever you want to say

just thought i make one. well people let it all out
  7. A

New Worlds in the next KH

i was thinking toy story it would be a very weird one. or may be treasure planet i could see going to that world
  8. A

Yen Sid

Everyone knows yen sid was mickeys master but my question is how taught Yen Sid ? If it was ever said i must have missed it.
  9. A

Bald guy in finalmix

I don't know if it is just me or if the bald guy reminds me of someone. I think it was the way he moved his hands it looked familar to me.
Back