• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

358/2 Days confirmed released date! FOR JAPAN Plus New Screenshots

This makes me want to import.
  2. O

Language

KhFM+ is spoken in English, and is very easy to understand. All the text is in Japanese, but that shouldn't be too as you've probably already played KH2 and already know mostly what's what with experimenting, especially if you can already read. Meanwhile, KH Re:CoM completely baffled me. I had...
  3. O

Any Luxord Fans?

I'd rather we skip the formalities.
  4. O

There is something I want to know

Nothing is a noun, and therefore is a something ;D All shapes go on forever.
  5. O

Fire

KH2 fire kept me warm.
  6. O

Xion- The .....

Yes, creative isn't it? I had to journey 60,000 miles to the skies and attain enlightenment before I could think of that.
  7. O

Xion- The .....

Xion- The Fourteenth Member
  8. O

BBS Growth System (armor) + Diffrent uses of keybalde...

That would be pretty cool, but couldn't it just literally be growing, such as getting older? In some screen shots, Terra looks younger then he did at the end of the secret movie.
  9. O

new theory on the "Terra is Xeanort" thing.

My name is also an anagram of Terra. o-b-a-c-h-u-k-a Just take out the o, b, c, h, u, k, a; and add a t, e, and 2 r's. Pretty cool coincidence huh? :)
  10. O

Did you notice...

Yen Sid backwards isn't Disney, it's diS neY! (Whatever that is) :)
  11. O

Sora is Evil!!!

It's because it's really fun to go swinging keyblades at random people! Kill!
Back