• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Real reason why Axel is close to Roxas.

I don't really know where to put this since it's about Lea and Axel so feel free to change the location of this thread if you please. I also don't know if there's already a topic about this. So here goes: The real reason why Axel is so close to Roxas is not because Roxas made him feel like he...
  2. B

Vanitas insides?

So, I did a look up in the internet and found out the meaning of Vanitas in Latin. It actualy means emptiness......so I came up with something about Vanitas. "He's just a walking armor." Maybe there's nothing inside of him and Master Xehanort is only controlling the armor to look like he has an...
  3. B

358/2 days exp correction

for those who say there is no exp in 358/2 Days, you are WRONG! check this out(upper right panel) http://heartstation.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/scan3tra.png as you can see, you get exp value. and if that value goes at a certain point, you get a lvl up panel. this is how you get the lvl up...
  4. B

New Trailer SUBS!

HEre it is. Saw this on youtube and definitely not made by me. YouTube - 358/2 Days Kingdom Hearts New Trailer Subbed There's HQ! the gameplay vid is cut out though.
  5. B

358/2 days chat

so, I went to Heartstation.org and checked out the new scans and found this http://heartstation.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/apr23-2.jpg upper left corner scribble thing could that be a chat box? Will this game have a possibility of Wi-Fi?
  6. B

MP Glitch

so I was fighting Sephitroth and after miutes of using reflega, I realized my MP was still full. Even when he used Sin Heartless Angel, the MP was still full, why is this?
  7. B

Xion story mode

Does anyone here think that after you beat Roxas story mode, there would be Xion story mode just like in CoM(Sora then Riku)? because the vid where there are some battles with Xion would be boring if youre not even the one bringing her(Im talking about the vs Riku and vs Axel) and I think...
  8. B

Shoot Lock Mode?is this it?

so I was watching a Terra Fight(no damage) in youtube, and I just realized something, I think Terra did a shoot lock mode at that fight. See for yourself: YouTube - KH2FM - Terra No Damage/More Restrictions (No Loop, LV1 CM) Is it 4:37 or 5:10? also, the key whip move is like the aerial...
  9. B

358/2 Days, Download or what?

When the game comes out in Japan, can you still wait for the game to release in US or not?(JFF)(I'm not talking to japanese ppl)
  10. B

Who is he refering to?

"No matter how many times you escape, I will bring you back." However, his target is plural... -Axel- This is in the new news so, do you think these words axel said referred to both Xion and Roxas?(right after their(Xion and Roxas) mission together) Reasons: Xion: She wants to meet up with...
  11. B

new enemy symbol. at last

this pic is still crappy but I would try to improve it. and I'm not really sure of this symbol because the picture of Ven using thundaga on the giant new enemy(which has the symbol) was small so let's kinda stick to it.I'll just edit it if I had the improved 1 already. PS: kinda wanna Rep...
  12. B

online features on 358/2 days

358/2 days can be multiplayer right?right. sooooo, can you also play with people around the world just like other DS games? and does it also have chat/ voice chat so that players can communicate with each other while playing? wish it had..........
  13. B

XIV's weapon

it was said that XIV saved Roxas from the attacking heartless. So.... could anyone tell me what weapon she used? Was it a keyblade?:confused: Please, those who saw the trailer, tell me what she used.
  14. B

more things about the soldiers and xehanort.

I don't know if you guys have thought of this already. and sorry if there is already a thread like this. -If aqua is in the room of sleep, Ven should be in the room of awakening right? -When you battle Terra, he says"Aqua...Ven...", and he is like sitting there so maybe he is greiving for the...
  15. B

they can weild 3 keyblade

look here. i got this idea in the deep dive thread and vid. roxas threw a keyblade (oblivion) at riku and riku caught it and roxas summoned another keyblade which makes roxas keyblade 3 in all. so does that mean sora has also 3 keyblades ? please no flaming.
  16. B

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Umm.. maybe some of youo have heard of it but is the english version of it already out or when is it going to come?:confused:
  17. B

Roxas Hates Waffles

YouTube - Roxas hates Waffles Do you like Waffles? Was that supposed to be a joke. Do you like pancakes? no Do you like frenchtoast? I hate frenchtoast so much do do do do do Can't wait to get a Mouthful Waffles! Waffles! Waffles! do do do do do oh crap it all..just watch itl
Back