• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Secret endings.......NOT A THEORY OF THE ONES WE HAVE!!!!

Do you think all of the games will have secret endings? If so will we need to unlock them or just be like CoM and have them play right after the credits no matter what you do(in the case of the GBA version anyway) I know they wil lead up to KH3 (if they do put them in there) but will the be the...
  2. K

If sonic wasn't "hip" enough

Sonic | Facebook I got nothing to say here aprt from (Facepalm.)
  3. K

Pete the Big oaf.

I was discussing things with The Enchanted in the BBS bosses thread when someone mentioned if pete might be a boss. This got me thinking as to why pete would be here in hte first place. I knew that mickey was gone training with yensid at the time. If he was king at the time (which i am not...
  4. K

Sonic And the Black Knight

NOthing but a nintendo power cover so far I will get the article as soon as i can. http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k416/GundamKiraman/SonicCover.jpg So far I like the concept....and I think it may be the sequal to Secret rings as Sharah said he had many adventures before returning. Plus...
  5. K

What about the princesses??

Hey i have just thought of something Are the the princesses of heart still the same? If so they will be little kids when we meet them (that is if the plot concerns them)since this is 10 years in the past (if all the worlds sense of time is the same) Or were there princesses of heart before...
  6. K

Zoids....ready............ FIGHT!!!!

Who has heard of this anime. It is one of my favourite animes of all time. (Chaotic century) The premise is that it is in the near future and a war is going on between the empire and the republic (Star wars stuff i know) The main combat units are robotic animals piloted by human pilots called...
  7. K

Who thinks this will happen

I think since this is set in the past and that hollow bastion is a confirmed world that we will see what happened that was so bad that Squall changed his name to leon and took the others with cid to escape that place
  8. K

AHHH DUCK AND COVER SONIC IS BACK

You heard right sonic the hedgehog is back in a new game oh please let it be good this time The game is actually a sequel to Sonic riders the game that had the blue blur riding a hoverboard instead of running on the ground the game is called Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity Here is an official...
  9. K

A secret message in God of war...

but it is not in the game (If there has already been a post about this feel free to lock it) I was listening to this track and about a minute before the end i heard kratos talking: 31 god of war end title.mp3 MP3 - God Of War Original Soundtrack OST - Download God Of War Original Soundtrack...
  10. K

Musashi Samurai legend and Brave fencer Musashi

Have any of you ever even heard of these games by square enix? If so have you played them and what do you think?
  11. K

A Cartoon Network MMO?

(sorry if this is in the wrong forum) I found out about this yesterday so if it is old news don't blame me i found out through you tube that cartoon netwok is making their own mmo called Cartoon Network Universe: Fusion Fall It is coming out in 2008 and it looks like you can fight along...
  12. K

My Jar of Dirt

Ths game is based off the game Take Riku if you can but the objective is more complicated Jack sparrow Is alway going on about that Jar of dirt Well That is the objective To stea the Jar of Dirt and OPen it Right But The JAr is Locked By 15 Keys which are scattered about To prevent this game...
  13. K

Should FF characters get all the fun???

I think that non ff characters that are made by square or enix should be put in.. I mean Musashi From Samurai legend Musashi would be great as an ally for sora and who wouldn't want to beat the crap out of evil robots that want to kill you. Gandrake is a cool villain too and Sora can learn...
  14. K

Kingdom Hearts: The Never-ending Story

This is basically is a sort of fan fiction but the game part of it is that any one can participate and it never ends hence the title. Basically you make up a character (DO not post the bio in this thread post a link to it if you want to show us it) and take him through a plot that is A)...
  15. K

what were...

your first reactions when you saw riku's dark aura attack for the first time (the one when the screen goes dark and then he flies about the ring like he is all hyped up on sugar) mine was How the hell am supposed to avoid that? Also how long did it take you to beat him the first time. took me 40...
  16. K

Do you aggree....

....with this video i found on youtube. This is not mine, Credit goes to BigAL2k6 for this vid and it is posted with his permission. YouTube - BigAl Presents: Only in America..... Doy you agree with him if not what is your opinion, do you have anything to add to what he says or just reply...
  17. K

I do not think riku (probably) or mickey....

.....are actual Keyblade wielders of darkness or in between. Just because they hold the keyblades for those worlds does not mean they are the keyblade weilders for those worlds. Just think about it. Sora got his keyblade given to him when riku gave in to the darkness. I am not completely sure...
  18. K

What is your fave KH spoof

what Kh Spoof is your fave i like the stupid files by DCwyverx as they are just hard not to laugh at My fave stupid files YouTube - KHSF Season II Ep. 4 Reasons: 1: Xemnas: We did not lose Vietnam. It was a tie. Ansem:I tell you baby, they kicked you to the last there booyyy, they...
  19. K

NooB Challege (open Challenge0

I an a noob to this and want to test out my fan character here is the template Name: Joshua Appearance: 5/3 feet high , Fair skin, White spiky hair stiking up like this^^^^ a blue head band around the fore head that depicts the kingdom hearts logo ( minus the words) with three key blades...
  20. K

Hi I am keybladerxiii

Hi i am keybladerxiii. I live in New Zealand. I am A kingdom Hearts Nut!!!!! I have my own Fan Character but i suck At drawing so i will Make A request as soon as i find the grapics section and i have and idea for a Fan Character Tounament... there are no real prizes as i have no idea how to do...
Back