• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Axel's Fire

How "Kingdom Hearts" Was Created

Hello all. Been a long time since I've posted on these forums. I remember LIVING here when I was 14 and loving all the Birth by Sleep speculation! SUCH a long time ago...Jeez... Anyways, hopefully this is the right place and that it's okay to do this but I made a video on Kingdom Hearts and...
  2. Axel's Fire

Quick Question Regarding Age

Hey guys quick question: How old were Sora and Riku in KH1 during the scene where they go looking for monsters in the Secret Place in Destiny Islands? I tried searching for the answer online but all I found were their ages in Birth By Sleep...I don't know whether they're the same age at both...
  3. Axel's Fire

Vanitas' Charm...

I saw something and I just thought I'd share my thoughts. While watching BBS Trailer available on the Official BBS website, it shows a little glmpse of Vanitas' keycharm the first few seconds when Vanitas knocks Ven on the ground. I played that part about a billion times...and it seems that...
  4. Axel's Fire

Memory Storage

Where do you think Memory is stored in relation to the KH series: The Heart...or the Soul? I'm just curious as to what you all think...
  5. Axel's Fire

Roxas and "That Guy"....

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Secret Report: Day 117*: "Roxas and 'That Guy'" by Xigbar Mostly pay attention to the bold and underlined. In this excerpt, Xigbar says that Roxas swings the Keyblade just like Ven did way back in the day and that one's skills that they had as a human carry with...
  6. Axel's Fire

The Kingdom Hearts Timeline

Hey guys, I’ve noticed that there’s a lot of confusion between what happened after the events of BBS and before the events of Kingdom Hearts 1. So I’ve posted his Kingdom Hearts Timeline in hopes of laying all the confusion down to rest. Now there are some confusing things in here that I’ve...
  7. Axel's Fire

Time Paradox

Aliright guys...Check this out. It doesnt add up. Nomura said that the events of BBS occur TEN years prior to the events in KH1 correct? Anddd...in KH1, Leon states that Radiant Garden was taken over by the Xehanort's Heartless and his little heartless buddies NINE years before KH1...
  8. Axel's Fire

Confined...

This is a quote from Xehanort's "Ansem Report 2" from KH1: K...Think about it... If you've completely lost your heart, what do you have LEFT to confine? :confused: He could be talk be talking about the Nobodies of his fellow apprentices (which would explain the five empty containers in the...
  9. Axel's Fire

A Skull, Some Stars, and a Moon...

hey guys! i havent posted in forever...ive been reading theories and re-reading interviews and stuff but one thing that keeps on bothering the hell outta me is this... This pic is from the cave walls in KH2...as u can see there is a skull in the bottom left hand corner of the stone and three...
  10. Axel's Fire

Do You Think........

This thread is in reference to my previous one called Ansem Report 0. . During the disscussion, I noticed that Ansem the Wise said something about seeing hearts being swallowed by darkness many times before. That's why he started doing research on the darkness of the heart. Ansem the Wise...
  11. Axel's Fire

Ansem Report 0

Ansem Report 0 written by Ansem the Wise: The bold faced parts of this report caught my eye. What does Ansem mean by "those taken by the darkness"? If I'm not mistaken, Xehanort had not yet created or unleashed the Heartless when this report was written. Also, what did he mean when he said "he...
  12. Axel's Fire

Anagrams

Hey guys! I found something pretty cool that I thought that I should share. I don't know if anyone posted this already so please don't flame ok? Anyway, one day I was playing with an online anagram machine and I found something cool. As you may know, Xehanort is an anagram of either "No Heart...
  13. Axel's Fire

Egyptian Mythology: It all connects...

Alright guys. For the past 4 or 5 months so far, I have been doing hectic research on the KH2:FM+ secret movie. I've probably watched that movie about like 3000 times! No joke. During my research i discovered that many things from the secret movie connect to Egyptian mythology. OK now before you...
  14. Axel's Fire

I Found Something Interesting...

Hey guys! While i was watching the secret movie for KH2: Final Mix, I noticed that i couldn't see the U.E.M's keychain. So after a LONG time slowing the video down i finally found something! Look at this: I think it's Sora's necklace because it's shaped like a crown!!! What do you guys think...
  15. Axel's Fire

Photo Request: U.E.M's Keychain

Can anyone get me a clear shot of U.E.M's keychain for his keyblade? If you can, that would be awesome. Thanks. :thumbsup:
  16. Axel's Fire

Did you notice...?

In the secret movie for the final mix, the helmets of the soldiers describe where they come from. It uses "solar symbolism" This is what i mean: E.S.: Helmet: Pointed Up Solar Symbolism: The Sun is up meaning Light B.H.S: Helmet: Half way up Solar Symbolism: sun almost up...
  17. Axel's Fire

D.S. photo request

Can someone get me a clear shot of D.S.'s Keyblade please or at least what it looks like. Thanks. :thumbsup:
  18. Axel's Fire

F.S....A queen?

Hey ive been inspecting the Final Mix video of Xemnas and F.S.'s suit of armor and if you look at her keyblade, it has the shape of a queen's crown. What do you guys think? Click here for Picture of Keyblade.
  19. Axel's Fire

Why fight?

Have you ever wondered: How come the U.E.M. (old man in KH2 Final Mix secret movie) wastes his time fighting the 3 knights when he could just rise to Kingdom Hearts? I didn't see any necessity to fight the knights. That doesn't make any sense...
  20. Axel's Fire

Where are the Keyblades?

In the secret movie for the standard KH2 we see the 3 knights heading for 3 keyblades: The Kingdom Key, Mickey's Keyblade, and Way to Dawn. But in the beginning of the secret movie for the Final Mix version, these keyblades are gone!!! What do you think happened to them? :confused:
Back