• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Axel's Fire

How "Kingdom Hearts" Was Created

Hello all. Been a long time since I've posted on these forums. I remember LIVING here when I was 14 and loving all the Birth by Sleep speculation! SUCH a long time ago...Jeez... Anyways, hopefully this is the right place and that it's okay to do this but I made a video on Kingdom Hearts and...
  2. Axel's Fire

Quick Question Regarding Age

Hey guys quick question: How old were Sora and Riku in KH1 during the scene where they go looking for monsters in the Secret Place in Destiny Islands? I tried searching for the answer online but all I found were their ages in Birth By Sleep...I don't know whether they're the same age at both...
  3. Axel's Fire

Sora's New Clothes

I feel like those close would be fitting if the Gummi Ship were to make its way into "The Office" world. haha But I'm pretty sure Disney doesn't own NBC...Damnit...I would've loved to see Dwight embrace the power of Darkness :-P (Kidding)
  4. Axel's Fire

Secret Endings - Worth It?

Re: Coded's ending was definitely NOT worth the time. SE should have just posted the video online from the get go.
  5. Axel's Fire

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] What I want the most out of Dream Drop Distance is a great story. Don't get me wrong, gameplay mechanics are very important when it comes to the overall enjoyment and replayablity of a game, but I've come to...
  6. Axel's Fire

"Secret Episode" will focus on Apprentice Xehanort

Oh jeeezz...not Heavy Rain style! I can see it now...Apprentice Xehanort walking around the castle screaming "Jassonnn? JAAAASSSOOON!" XD
  7. Axel's Fire

Really Quick Question

Nope. Not yet. (25 Charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.)
  8. Axel's Fire

Mar Whitman as Tink

Tinkerbell's talking?! wtf!? They might as well have made Peter Pan blind.
  9. Axel's Fire

NEW FAMITSU SCANS!!

Very nice. Translate ASAP.
  10. Axel's Fire

The New Trailer

I was thinkin the same thing. Good observation.
  11. Axel's Fire

(BBS)Not for PSP GO!?!

Sell it ASAP...like I'm not even joking. Sell it for as much as you can before other people start catching on to how much of a rip off the Go really is. Ebay. Amazon. Whatever. Get a PSP Slim with CFW.
  12. Axel's Fire

So... Who's 'not' looking forward to BBS? [Aka. Are you wary of its hype?]

I'm lookin forward to it because I really enjoy the Kingdom Hearts storyline. The only thing I hope is that its not TOO easy...or repetitive like Days.
  13. Axel's Fire

New Famitsu Scans

It's funny how she doesn't remember Mickey later on...I mean if I saw a huge motherlovin rat beatin' random monsters with keys I think I'd be scarred for life. XD
  14. Axel's Fire

More BBS Gameplay

Nice...these are new to me...
  15. Axel's Fire

BBS Release day + Price

Speaking of spoilers...when the game comes out... USE SPOILER TAGS people... Some dude spoiled the ending of Days for me a while back and I was piiiissssedd.... That will be all...haha
  16. Axel's Fire

Thoughts on Mickey'scutscene?

Mickey knows that having fun isn't hard when you've got a library card.
  17. Axel's Fire

BBS Release day + Price

I hope we don't have to wait TOO long for the US Version... If they end up saying 2011 (which I doubt)... I'll sue.
  18. Axel's Fire

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

Finally...the trailer! This is awesome! Thanks to Lissar for the Trailer translations.
  19. Axel's Fire

NEW SCANS! (Now with hi-res translations)

Re: NEW SCANS! Uhmm...the liinks dont exactly work...
  20. Axel's Fire

Gwendoline Yeo as Aqua

Allyson Stoner was a terrible choice for Xion... Let's just hope they get it right with Aqua.
Back