• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

A question about the strategy guide

What's different between the normal and limited edition guides for KH2?
  2. N

About the 2nd scene after the Roxas battle

It's been more than a year since KH2FM+ was released so I'm pretty sure most of you have already seen it. 1st of all, how did this happen? Did Roxas in that moment of his stumble retreat into his mind? 2nd of all, how did Axel get there? Didn't he already die (fade away)? And why does he look...
  3. N

About the Org. Weapons

Does anyone know how a member gets their weapon? Since Roxas is the Nobody of someone who can use the Keyblade, he pretty much inherited the ability. But what about the others? They've been shown to summon their weapons so maybe they're born with them.
  4. N

I doubt you all have thought of this

Has anyone thought of the possibility that certain characters (like FF characters Leon and Cloud) may return? I thought of this when looking at the scan with Malificent in it. It was said that BBS is to take place years before the original Kingdom Hearts. That's around the same time Leon (at...
  5. N

White Mushroom and the Black Fungus

I finally got the White Room and Black Room cards, but I'm not sure on what to do. I'm told to defeat the Black Fungus, but I'm not sure how I can help the White Mushroom. Any suggestions?
  6. N

Foreshadowing Anti Form

After Sora gets his new clothes, if you examine one of the mirrors, a message will appear saying "An image of you overcome by Darkness flows into your mind" (you don't actually get to see the image). Now this could foreshadow Anti Form or just be a reminded of that one time Sora became a...
  7. N

The Strongest Element

What could we say is the strongest element of the KH series? My opinion is that it's Dawn.
  8. N

The REAL bad guys of KH2

Who could we say are the bad guys: The Organization for doing what they could to get their hearts back (they endangered the worlds) or Sora and co. for denying them the right to exist (elimanating all the members)? Or maybe something else?
  9. N

The whereabouts of the Soul Eater...

After the Luxord battle, when talking to Riku (or Rikunort as some have labled), he'll say: "Hmph. Not bad. You've grown strong in that you don't need the Soul Eater or the power of Darkness yet." Now maybe it's possible that this is a translation error (remember Bleig?). Or maybe it is...
  10. N

About the EXP ZERO ability

Does it work on Sora alone or others as well?
  11. N

Cause of Defeat

What made the Knights lose to the U.E.M. and D.S.? Here's a link to the batle: YouTube - The full Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Secret Trailer BTW, I think it was because the U.E.M. was stronger than the Knights.
  12. N

The Power of Drive

Does anyone know the best place to utilize Drive Forms? You see I want make great use of them in the moment and get to level them up a bit far.
  13. N

The Most Important Person to Sora is...

During my run of Sora's side of Chain of Memories, I found out that the Most Important Person to Sora is Kairi. The next day I told my friend my discovery and he asked me a strange question. The question was: "So what does that mean for Riku?" I told him I don't know. So now I ask you all this...
  14. N

What's that supposed to mean?

Can someone tell me what Reverse Rebirth means? I understood that Chain of Memories is somewhat a hint at Namine's powers, but I honestly have no idea what Reverse Rebith means. No one in the enitre story even says it.
  15. N

Favorite Axel Quotes 2.0

Yes, yes, I'm doing this again. EDIT: Damm it! I missed some again! The ones I missed were: "Not over yet!", "Commit it to memory", EDIT 2: Can someone close my other thread like this one please?
  16. N

A choice...or not.

Should I get the original KH2 or wait for Final Mix+? I can't import Final Mix, because I'd rather wait for it to be released in North America (although chances of that happening are SLIM and I don't have enough money to import). I'm also not sure of the original KH2 (nothing challenging in the...
  17. N

Favorite Axel (Battle) Quotes

I did my best picking the quotes people would enjoy. If there's a thead like this, then please close this. Immediately.
  18. N

Favorite Axel Quotes

I did my best picking the quotes people would enjoy. If there's a thead like this, then please close this. Immediately.
  19. N

The Fighting styles of Sora and Riku

Has anyone noticed that Sora and Riku's way of holding weapons (Keyblades for Sora, the Soul Eater, Way to Dawn, and Artificial Keyblade for Riku) is similiar to real life stances? If you've seen someone holding a sword then you'll know what I mean.
  20. N

What's left of Dark Mode?

I'm asking this because i suspect his Dark powers have changed. Example: His most powerful attack in Dark Mode called Dark Aura is no more than a series of blasts in KH2 (for some reason, it resembles Dark Firaga, but only weaker and smaller). So is Riku still capable of Dark Mode?
Back