• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Help/Support ► Something on my mind

It sounds she was being friendly, and maybe you took it as her wanting to be in a relationship. Yea you kissed, but that's all it was, a kiss. A kiss is not a contract man, she was never your gf. Now, instead of making this more akward, I think you should play it cool, stop calling her, and...
  2. D

Phoenix

4BJDNw7o6so Q4MXFOMpVIw so good.
  3. D

Help/Support ► Emotional Wreckage

She sounds like a bitch. You should have a good ass long talk with her. Tell her how you feel. If that doesn't work, call her a whore and slap her. Tene buenos dias.
  4. D

Warcraft Movie Directed by Sam Raimi

Blizzard recently announced a Warcraft movie to be directed by Sam Raimi, well known for directing the Spider-Man , Evil Dead movies as well as 30 Days of Night and Drag Me To Hell. Source: Blizzard Entertainment - Press Release :D Discuss
  5. D

Seniors - Class of '09.

I bet a lot of people here are about to graduate or already graduated. How are you feeling about leaving high school? Any worries? What are your plans for yr future? I'm personally excited, although i'll probably find it weird the first couple of days/weeks. I start college in a couple...
  6. D

Lit ► Atlas Shrugged

I had to read this in a week in order to pass my lit. class. Br00tal. It seemed to drag on forever but it was all worth it. Who else has read this epic (literally) novel and what did you think of it.
  7. D

District 9

YouTube - District 9 - Official Trailer I lol'd at the blurred face cockroach. Everything else seems pretty legit. What do u guys think? Looking forward to this one?
  8. D

Fleet Foxes

you either love em, hate em, or think they're ok. (<---click) I personally love them. especially Blue Ridge Mountains, White Winter Hymnal and Mykonos. The whole album is great to drive to, walk to, and just relax to,
  9. D

Kid Cudi

will be the biggest name in hip-hop in '09. and if he's not, then he damn well should be. YouTube - Kid Cudi - Day 'n' Nite (Video,Lyrics & Download) again, Kid Cudi. is. great.
  10. D

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - IT'S BLITZ!

New Yeah Yeah Yeahs album leaked this week. It's Blitz! Even tho it's a more electronica-dance sounding than their past punk-revival stuff, it's still a solid enjoyable album. Anyone heard it yet? oh, and hi btw.
  11. D

Help/Support ► THIS IZ TUFF..bob saget.

aw sorry bout that. there ya go. uh....bout 6 days ago. That's the thing! The dude's been like a brother to me. And she's a really close friend. Lately tho him and I have grown more apart and her and I have grown closer. I do.
  12. D

Help/Support ► THIS IZ TUFF..bob saget.

So this is the deal. About a year and half ago I met this girl. We talked for a while and became really good friend. Then I found out she lived 1 street away from me. Things got awesome. Then we grew apart. And my best friend took a fancy towards her. They went out, on & off for about a year...
  13. D

Help/Support ► Would this be good enough?

yes.yes.yes. I love that movie and that scene is epic. Good choice. Make sure you do it right tho. With lots of emotion and anger >: !
  14. D

Prison Break

Season IV. YouTube - Prison Break Season 4 Promo 1 & 2 THIS MONDAY. Hopefully this season is gonna be better than the last one. Oh yea Sarah is baaaaaaack.
  15. D

Seen Any Good Movies Lately?

Last 5 movies watched. Manic - Independent movie about teenagers in a mental institution. Intense. I loved it. Thank You For Smoking - Comedy about a spokesman for a tobacco company. I loved Aaron Eckhart in this. Into the Wild - Beautifuly shot movie about a guy who just.....leaves...
  16. D

Help/Support ► Driving test?

If you go the website of your state DMV, I believe they'll have sample tests you can take that will help you greatly.
  17. D

Bloc Party - Intimacy (New Album)

So Bloc Party's new album came out a couple days ago as a digital only album. I actually didn't know it came out until today. Track Listing 1. Ares 2. Mercury YouTube - Bloc Party - Mercury 3. Halo 4. Biko 5. Trojan Horse 6. Signs 7. One Month Off 8. Zephyrus 9. Better Than...
  18. D

[Music] The Cool Kids

Hip-Hop-duo The Cool Kids. so fresh. so fly. :Y Recently downloaded their The Bake Sale EP. Something different in the rap world. YouTube - Cool Kids - Black Mags official music video YouTube - THE COOL KIDS - I'M MIKEY
  19. D

[Music] The Wombats

Catchy band from England. So what else is new right? YouTube - The Wombats - Let's Dance to Joy Division Know em? Like em? Not really? discuss.
  20. D

Anyone else..

..completely lose interest in KH after joining KHI? (also move if necessary)
Back