• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Twlight Thorn

Some people call it Darkthorn, so w/e. And I was obviously talking about it... given the topic and how I mentioned Roxas and Nobodies... Anyway, yeah, now that I saw the vid again(before that link above was posted...), I'm thinking Xemnas.
  2. I

Twlight Thorn

Darkthorn? That was a Nobody, hence the silverish/white appearance and the Nobody symbol on it? And like I said before, and others have said this also, they can all control lesser Nobodies... {edit}True, it could be him.
  3. I

Twlight Thorn

Or, it could simply be a part of Roxas, much like how Darkside was a part of Sora...
  4. I

Twlight Thorn

Doubt it was Roxas, and Lexaeus seems highly unlikely, for many obvious reasons. And though they all control a specific type of Nobody, I'm pretty sure that they can all control lesser ones, such as; Dusks, Darkthorn, and those little morphing things... For all we know, it could've been Axel. >.>
  5. I

Is Traverse Town crap music?

Traverse Town theme = Good. Monstro Theme = Good. Hollow Bastion Theme = Godly. How can you not like those themes? Geez. -_- {edit} And the Hollow Bastion ocremix theme Above the Rising Falls is simply amazing.
  6. I

Axel in Final Mix secret video?

No. The FS & Larxene are entirely different. In looks, and personality. Through the vid, you can see that the FS is kind and caring. Larxene is the complete opposite of that. I can't see what you mean about ES and Axel. They don't look alike to me. Besides, Axel was relatively weak... compared...
Back