• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Which console exclusive game are you looking foward to?

Well with the 3 Next-Gen consoles coming out with their exclusive games the 3 that stand out the most right now IMO are Brawl, Halo and MGS4. So what do you guys think? All threee of the games are the three of my favorite series but all and all I've gotta say MGS4 looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I mean...
  2. N

Aqua and Ven the parents of Sora and Kiari???

I would make sense considering the names boths being related to Sky and Water and why they can both wield Keybaldes. I just don't think that they both got together even though they both liked each as shown in the Secret Video. So comments? And also this would explain why Kiari's grandmother knew...
  3. N

Theory on E.S and U.E.M

First off, hi. I'm new to the forums but I've been on this site for some time now so I know at least a little about what I'm talkin about :toungesmile: So onto the theory. So as we all saw in the KHFM+ secret movie U.E.M brings forth KH and E.S gets really mad (note the yellow eyes...
Back