• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Braixhim

What level were you when you beat the game?

Haven't beaten it with anyone yet. Critical Terra: Lvl 1 ( revisit to land of departure)
  2. Braixhim

sony's broken promises?

From what I heard it's up for the game studio to decide if they want it on the PSN store or not. Square has no problem with putting the game there, I think it was Disney who didn't want it on there. On another note I'd like to ask why did people buy a PSP Go? You can download games on any other...
  3. Braixhim

Da Game Plan

9/6 - 6 p.m. Wake up. 9/7 - 10 a.m. Pick up BBS Bundle, Start Data Install Go down the street to my job and watch Scott Pilgrim again. 12-1ish p.m. Go home and play BBS 5 p.m. Work out 7 p.m. Continue playing BBS 9/8 4 a.m. Fall asleep
  4. Braixhim

Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (Spoilers)

I think Mika will be able to pull it off.
  5. Braixhim

Hmm.

my only complaint with it was that it as too easy. i decided to by KH2FM+ to play on critical mode, a man was that hard. after beating that i tried a no exp run. and that was like ten times harder(too many OHKO's). i think i lost to almost every boss. to this day i have yet to finish my no exp run.
  6. Braixhim

Vexen, Zexion, and Marluxia revealed!

Im happy too see Marluxia and Zexion. And who knows maybe one of Zexion's books has the ability to absorb attacks and throw them back. We haven't seen all of them.
  7. Braixhim

OMG, NEW STUFF RIPPED FROM HEARTSTATION! CROWD OVER HERE LITTLE ONES!

Im mainly gonna play as Marluxia, Zexion, Xemnas, Xigbar, and Larxene
  8. Braixhim

Who else here hates premium cards?

I loved premium cards. Just like "ChocobosComet" said put them in the middle and end of the deck. It helps with high valued sleights such as Sonic Blade, Omnislash (Cloud cost too much).
  9. Braixhim

Hardest Re:CoM Boss?

Who do you think the Hardest Re:CoM boss was The first fight against Marluxia gave me the most trouble. I had around 100-150 on proud mode. So most of his attacks killed me in two hits and all his sleights would kill me instantly.
  10. Braixhim

KH2 cards on NA KH Re:CoM?

From videos I've seen I noticed that they made KH2 weapons and bosses as cards on KH Re:CoM. The only way to get them is having Game Clear data from KH2FM+. As we all know regular KH2 doesn't have that feature. So the question is are we going to miss out on those cards or, are they going to make...
  11. Braixhim

Really quick answer on swap magic

Uhh ya return the slide card as soon as possible. you need magic keys, or a flip top The slide card is only for the fat PS2.
  12. Braixhim

DS theory

Nice theory. Maybe he also took Master Xehanort's clothes to hide his identity
  13. Braixhim

KH1 is definetly not harder than KH2

Oh yeah that Health factor. Sora gets HP way to frequently in KH2. look at his HP when you enter the World that Never Was, and compare that to when you enter The End of the World in KH1. Critical mode dealt with that problem, and regularly made the game hard. Add in Exp. 0 and it really gets tough
  14. Braixhim

ya, but what i was saying is that its the abilities that save you. But ya regularly Kh1 is easier. especially with reaction commands
  15. Braixhim

I've seen people talk about KH1 being harder than KH2, not true. It the abilities that make it easier. I did a experiment, and took of every ability that was not in KH1. That includes growth abilities, guard break, explosion, aerial finish. Or any abilities that upgrade your combo. That means...
  16. Braixhim

Can anyone guess my real name

Just to see if anyone can. heres my organization name with the added X Braixhim Good luck guessing it :laugh:
Back