• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

English Negima Videos

I have lately been into a "Negima craze" and I want to watch the episodes in english... I'm fine with english subtitles... but I've already seen episodes 1-11 and 16 like that. (I couldn't find 12-15) If someone could help me with this, I would REALLY appreciate it!
  2. S

The new Generation: Keybladers

Hehe.... this is my first RPG... and I'm starting it! Well, Anyway. This RPG is about what happens after Sora's adventures, And you are the main characters! (duh). Well... the layout is that the beginning part you have to choose whether you are a keyblader of light or darkness. (I'll let you...
  3. S

Has anyone else noticed?

In Avatar: The Last Airbender... There are four nations. Fire, Water, Earth, and Air. In the video and the game... Sora\Ven=Air, Kairi\Aqua=Water, Riku\Terra=Earth, Heartless\Nobodies\UEM=Fire. Imagine the Avatar as Neutral or Light. Then in Avatar and KH... Three of Nations\People (Earth, Air...
  4. S

I need Help!

I need help with choosing.... My parents owe me $30 and thats enough to buy a Final Fantasy game. But I am TORN!!! Which Final Fantasy should I get? Or should I get CoM?
  5. S

Org Heroes

As some of you may Recall... Demyx uses the Olympus stone to fight in the Underworld. The Olympus stone is used to help Heroes Fight in the Underworld.... If Demyx uses it..... Are Org VIII Heroes?
  6. S

Oblivion

I was told that you can get Oblivion Keyblade in KHI... Wer and How?
  7. S

Question?

In KHII after you beat Setzer, he turns around and points at Roxas. Could this be important?
  8. S

Limit Form

Is it possible to get limit for for Engilsh KH2 (not Final Mix)?
Back