• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Marluxia....giant noob?

my thoughts exactly. he may no what he is doings....but he is the noob in the sense that he's an effeminate pretty boy haha
  2. T

Marluxia....giant noob?

mmmk well....seems like alot of people like murluxia
  3. T

Marluxia....giant noob?

noob is some faggot who knows nothing of what you are talking about but still thinks they know more about it than everyone else
  4. T

Marluxia....giant noob?

lol awkard indeed (((25 characters...)))
  5. T

Marluxia....giant noob?

nar buddy...he's hair was always pink
  6. T

Marluxia....giant noob?

murluxia....majorly cool or gaint noob??? i'm going with gaint noob. seriously, a pink haird guy how weilds a gaint pink sword-thingy and uses the power of flowers against you, as the main boss :confused:? my 1st reaction was "could'nt they have thought of a better boss?" anyways tell me if u...
  7. T

The Most Important Person to Sora is...

i think that there both equally important to him...but the circumstances under which Sora met them again where different...which created different reactions.
  8. T

CoM Manga

i no where u can read KH manga One Manga | Your online manga reader. Come read free manga online! and then just put it in the drop down menu...it only has a few chapters...but still you can check it out! theres also Kingdom hearts manga and Kingdom hearts 2 manga on there
  9. T

The awesomeness of Tsubasa Chronicles!

man oh man...i love this anime. its the best. my fav character is fay! i love it mean he makes kurogane angry...so funni anyone else love this anime???? if ya do whos ya fav character?
  10. T

what i dont get about CoM

Well roxas is "only half" of what sora is. So Roxas holds half of Roxas's power....so Roxas is never as powerful as Sora...and yeh lol
  11. T

If you could...

Probably the card system...oh how i dislike the card system. Sometimes its awesome fun but when us un-tactical ppl are stuck for a year on the Riku clone u start to wish it was just like the KH on normal Ps2.... so id probably give the players a choice to use the card system or not...and like...
  12. T

Which character do you hate in CoM?

lol reckon. have u seen his face in the offical artwork for KH FM+. creepy much?
  13. T

it would have been ironic if u said "ice will always be cooler then fire..." coz ice is cold and....yeh u get it. lol i'm an idio... lol like when sora walks into Castle Oblivon and goes "looks like Nobody's home..." Its ironic because Nobodies live there! lol..yeh ill shutup now
  14. T

two words for u BURN BABY!
  15. T

I thought this game was pretty cool

Copared to the other KH games CoM is extermely stratigical...which is kinda bad for me seeing that i kinda stuck a tad at stratigical games lol.... i thought its been the hardest out of the 3 so far i reckon. i Found myself having to do Boss battles a hell of alot of times
  16. T

'sigs' and how do u set them up???!

now everyone seems to have a sig. i want one. how do u set them up????????
  17. T

Axel is the coolest by far....i adore axel Jin Satoru :)! CoM was a great game and all but the character Design made me Laugh! Marluxia and Vexen....ATTACK OF THE GIRLY MEN!!!!!!! run away or the pink haired man will kill u with his PINK flowers and That other guy over there Vexen..sounds like...
  18. T

question for all ya's.

again im sorry if theres already a thread out there like this...ill state it again...i dont no what the hell i'm doing lol :thumbup: annnyways getting back to the thing i was going to ask. whom out there has actually bought KH2 FM + ????? im assuming a heck of alot of u have...but anyways...
  19. T

Axel or Demyx??

i gots a question for ya'll. Alot of people seem to be stuck to whom is the cooler Character. Most ppl seem to like them both. But who do u think is the cooler one? i thought this would be interesting to see who everyone likes beta coz, me and all my friends who play the KH series adore Axel...
  20. T

Vexen Good, bad or neutral?

lol hahaha i thought u were being serious. Damn computers no good for showing sarcasim! lol
Back