• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Possible Number XIV Identity -EVIDENCE!!-

Lack of Mention In all the interviews since the announcement of BBS, 358/2 Days, and Coded, Nomura-san has not mentioned Aqua's name ONCE. All this coincides with the recent revelation of Number XIV. We all know that Aqua is a playable character in BBS, but why hasn't Nomura said her name? Think...
  2. E

wait.... isn't Xigbar supposed to be important?

If you remember in KH2 Xigbar said to Sora that compared with the other keybladers he didnt looked like the half as hero than them. Then Nomura stated in an interwiev that Xigbar wittnesed them in his real life as Braig, one of AtW apprentices.
  3. E

Terra's eyes

Yeah this is old. The eyes most likely he let the darkness took over him to defeat MX or something. And the second trailer isnt a concept video. Its a scene from BBS
  4. E

MX's Kingdom Hearts

I like this theory a lot. Ive been thinking about this possibility but I havent give it much time,. This seems to be work out.
  5. E

Omni and Hades Conversation...

You know how did Riku got his keyblade.I mean he had it before he met Maleficent.
  6. E

Birth By Sleep Theme Song

Chain of memories wasnt excactly a spin-off. And this is a new serie. A whole new serie that not have a singing theme song. No I dont agree with you. But take a new singer.
  7. E

N not the themesong orchestral. That shoulbe some part of singing
  8. E

Omni and Hades Conversation...

Wow this was one hell of a disscusion. You guys really got me thinking. hey what about having a conversation between you two and some other once time a week or something. So you can discuss possible theorys and things that you caught up during the week.
  9. E

theory on symbol

Yeah it could be that. Or what if the symbol is something that show that you are able to wield a keyblade. Nah that doesnt seems right but still.
  10. E

theory on symbol

Well I think its something that represent which clan youre or who is your master.
  11. E

What ending should BBS have?

God what all these ending is good. Well Im hoping for a bad ending but remember this is a serie wich means that it will be more than one game. Im have a little feeling that the line "Please dont depend on me. Erase me"( or somethign like that I dont remeber how it was) Is one of the last. I...
  12. E

Well Hikaru has maid a good job with the kingdom hearts songs but this is BBs. A whole new serie. For me I think thats best with a different singer. Well I stick with my choice. Finding a new star that will sing it.
  13. E

Terra, Ven, and....

Well if you ask me there is three possiblities. Its either Aqua, DS or Mickey. And Ive thought about why Aqua hasnt been mentioned before. But Im not sure why
  14. E

What about finding a new star that can sing Birth by sleeps theme song.
  15. E

didn't realize it before...

Lrxene will be the first female you can play as. Then Aqua seems to be the third player but what about if its Mickey or the DS.
  16. E

aqua

Maybe she has such a big role that Nomura cant tell us something about her. Or she isnt that important that it isnt necessary to mention her. Then if she isnt a playable charachter will we play as the ds then?
  17. E

The DS's name

hehe we found Nemo.Alius or Nemo. That could be right.
  18. E

Ven/DS connection theory.

Mmm you might be up to something. The ds maybe have a closer connection to Terra and Ven then we think
  19. E

New worlds

What about Snow white. Maybe its getting an apperance since thats where Malificent lived. Maybe Master Xehanort allied or something with her. Well I think that destiny islands is one of the two suprise worlds. Maybe he meant Hollow bastion as the other. Well Im hoping for pixar worlds. And...
  20. E

Mystery Character ..

Yeah thanks for that Soras spikies. Forgot that picture. Well now i think its Terra. And I think its just you chainlink. I cant see anything
Back