• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Symbol found. Is it the Chaser's?

This is probably a bit old and already noticed, but I still decided to post it. I haven't been here for quite some time so it already've been posted. Anyway: In here we see Terra save Ven at Radiant Garden. Look at his belt. It has a symbol. Ven has the same symbol on his left or right side...
  2. B

Soul Eater -> Way to Dawn

We found out that Riku's Keyblade's name is "Way to the Dawn" when examining his item slots after he joined your party. Is that Keyblade a transfigured version of Soul Eater? I designed it with that image. Since Riku has always been using Soul Eater, he still calls it that even after it changed...
  3. B

Ven's Heart in Roxas = Dual Wielding

This is a theory that I came up because of twilight_dragon. I just finetuned some little things! Long ago, when the Keyblade war raged, Ven was severely hurt by a merciless blizzard spell from the Elder Mage. (I’m NOT going to call him Xehanort, though he may be him, it has not yet been...
  4. B

Fourth person in Deep Dive?

This may have been discussed in the past. But remember Deep Dive? Of course you do. I'm sure you remember the fight between Riku and Roxas. And Xemnas standing on the beach... And the person coming out of a rock..... Yeah, the last one I want to focus on. When the guy comes out of the rock, we...
  5. B

Road's End

At the end of KhCoM (after the credits) there were these beautiful lines: "Fading memories..... Reconstructed memories.... And a dream-- A dream of you.... In a world without you.... Walking this road.... Without you..... To remake forgotten...
  6. B

Deep Dive...Hinting towards new KH game?

"A world inbetween = A forgotten world The gathering" This message is what came up when you pause the Deep Dive vid when the countdown strikes 9. The gathering is mentioned here.... The KH2 secret ending was also called the gathering.... What could this mean? HEARTLESS "We have come for you...
  7. B

Xehanort's/Xemnas' memories theory + Connection to Terra

Xehanort, a man who supposedly lost his memories. His Nobody, Xemnas, also has no memories of his previous life; his life as Xehanort (and maybe even the life as one of the Chasers.) Okay guys, here it is: my theory on Xehanort/Xemnas. This hasn't been completely fine-tuned yet but please...
  8. B

Roxas' Heart Continuation Theory

Hi there, as some of you may know, I have put up 2 theories before. It were:http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/83723-roxas-heart-i-finally-understand-i-really-do.html#post2160702 and...
  9. B

Roxas' Heart... I finally understand it! I really do!

Guys, I kept reading the Ansem's Report over and over and then I though: "Let's read Ansem's Other Report!" I have done this many times but I never completely understood the whole part about Naminé and Roxas' creation. But today, I did! It also explains why Roxas has a heart and why he has such...
  10. B

Roxas' having a heart connects to Xehanort's memories:

Ven and Aqua are hurt so badly in the fight that they are almost not existing anymore (for a lack of better words) They become the lost two because they’re almost dead. This has been inflicted by Xehanort. The surviving one, Terra, becomes their avenger and hates Xehanort for the fact that he...
  11. B

Xehanort... Returns?? And... Is he special??

I've had this thought lately. You killed Xehanort's Heartless in KH1 and his Nobody in KH2. In the Secret Report it's stated that when those 2 conditions are fullfilled, the original being is formed again. Does this mean the Xehanort is somewhere out there? Beside that, I also noticed some...
  12. B

Not taking place in the past?

Guys, this new KH game might not be set in the past: Ansem's aprentices created artificial Heartless. They created an emblem and put it on all hand made Heartless. So this emblem was created then at that time. But The Way to Dawn has that emblem on it's keychain? How's that possible if the...
  13. B

About the last of the interview...

I will give you a hint about the contents of one of the numerous developments. In the freshly added secret movie a phrase comes out, "Fate doesn't happen by accident, there is necessity". This is what was said. What do you guys think he meant? 'Fate doesn't happen by accident, there is...
Back