• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Jump Festa 2011

I'm surprised somebody hasn't already made this thread, but Jump Festa 2011 is here!! I've yet to find anything specifically KH related but I have found one blogger thats posting a bit about FF so I'm guessing they'll get around to some BBS:FM stuf. Jump Festa 2011 (andriasang.com) So post and...
  2. R

Just when you thought you could never be creeped out after human cenipede...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teeth_(film)
  3. R

360 WPA2 Help :S

Ok after looking everywhere on the internet and asking all my friends I decided to turn to KHI for help on my dilemma. Having recently purchased a 360, I got the original wireless adapter from eBay thinking all would be fine when I just plug it in and connect to my wireless network. But it...
  4. R

Wow..

Just looked at my join date in a thread and realised that it has been three years since I first joined the site. Even though I just reached platinum recently I still cannot believe it has been that long since I first came here to find out about this Kingdom Hearts X. Lol. It sort of does make...
  5. R

Birth by Sleep Official PSP Theme

The BBS Japanese webiste has updated for the first time in a long time with a downloadable theme for the PSP. You can find it in the downloads seciton of the site. But anyone care to tell me how to actually download it? Its all in Japanese and I can't make any of it out. Anyway here's the...
  6. R

Idea for KH3 / R********

Ok so we all have the idea that we're going to be saiving the people who aren't themselves anymore. We all know that Xehanort also will be returning. Another thing we know is that Terra, Eraqus and MX are Xehanort and that Terra is one who needs saving. What exactly would be called saving Terra...
  7. R

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Keyblade Master Guide Announced

MANGAOH CLUB [????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??????????????] No news too big but the guide is set to release alongside the game in Japan. Theres no cover on the page but I'm expecting it to most likely be the same as the box art, unless this may be a fancy name for BBS's Ultimania.
  8. R

Terras Fate in TGS Trailer?

YouTube - KH Birth by Sleep Official TGS09 Trailer HD ENG Sub Seriously can't believe I hadn't picked up on this. Near the end at about 4.23 we see a very familiar keyblade standing in the dirt. This ofcourse belongs to Terra. I'm guessing this insinuates that Terra loses the ability to weild...
  9. R

High Quality Screens From Famitsu.Com

I can't manage to get them to show in this post but heres the link anyway: uƒf[ƒg1‰ñv‚̃AƒCƒc‚ª“oêI wƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒc ƒo[ƒX ƒoƒC ƒXƒŠ[ƒvx / ƒtƒ@ƒ~’Ê.com Nothing new but good to see them in this great quality!
  10. R

Needs to Be in KH

I don't care how just get 'em in
  11. R

Fuck Theres No Atlantica + Radiant Garden and Olympus

ReBirth Wings They don't have the actuall scans of the new Famitsu but if you use Google translator it talks about Olympus and Radiant Garden. An interesting note though is that they are showing some of the opening movie where all of VAT go to those stations of awakening. Interesting... Enjoy!
  12. R

Spoiler Boxes

I'm just wondering if it would be possible for spoiler boxes to have an icon, like quotes, above where a person types? I think it would help with the prevention of spoilers spreading before the NA and PAL release of BBS as too many n00bs have no idea how to do a spoiler box. Even with the icon...
  13. R

Hints in His Diary?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't ever remember Sora tasting sea-salt icecream. Now lets see, who else could he be talking about?
  14. R

Coded Ep 6 Playthrough (Spoilers)

Google translator alright? coded-06¡§ºî¤é¤ì¤¿ÎϤʤ󤫤¸¤ã¤Ê¤¤¡¢Ã¯¤«¤ò»×¤¦¿´¤¬¤­¤Ã¤È¸°¤Ë¤Ê¤ë¤ó¤À¡£ - ReBirth Wings I'll send a message to Lissar and krexia to see if they can help.
  15. R

Horoubasution ...! ?

ReBirth Wings A couple of posts down on ReBirth Wings you can see with google translator that they're talking about Coded and more specifically something about next months episode which seems to be set in... Hollow Bastion! (Is it the right time to say I told ya so) The google translator isnt...
  16. R

Australian Hey Hey Black Face Skit

YouTube - Hey Hey It's Saturday - Racist Australians offend Harry Connick Jr after Golliwogg skit on Live TV I personally don't see what is so bad about it. They were impersonating the Jackson 5 (despite there being six of them :P) and the Jackson 5 were/are black. And now people everywhere are...
  17. R

New BBS + Coded Scans

Not too many new screens I think but Maleficents turning up in virtual Agrabah! Somethings going on seeing as Pete was in the last epissode. There's also renders of the dwarfs. Who couldn't be happy with that. :) Coded Scans + 358/2 Days Manga Updates Credit goes to Heartstation.
  18. R

Youtube + Famitsu present The Tokyo Game Show 2009 Channel

YouTube - ytgame2009's Channel Youtube and Famitsu have joined together to make a channel of videos from TGS09. I have no doubt that BBS and Coded gameplay and trailers will end up here so I think it's best to keep an eye on it in the coming weeks. Credit to Heartstation for the find.
  19. R

SE Page Updates With New Wallpapers + Fan Powered Q&A

http://member.square-enix.com/na/features/khdays/01/ Once you log in submit your questions to the team behind Days and check out the new wallpapers. I already submitted one about that damn Pinnochio World. I want to know what happened.
Back