• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. riku's_artist7

KH3D English Trailer Up!

^^ exactly whut I said o.0 he sounds "manlier" in TWEWY to me But maybe its because I haven't played TWEWY for a couple of years and my ears just aren't familiar w his voice n e more But he still has the same voice actor apparently... Regardless, he sounds too girly too me..maybe more dialogue...
  2. riku's_artist7

KH3D English Trailer Up!

is that Joshua's voice @ 7:17? regardless, he sounds like a girl o.0 lol. i coulda sworn his voice was a bit "manlier" in TWEWY aside from that, Jesse McCartney and David Gallagher voices= sex on fire omq
  3. riku's_artist7

English KH3D Screens from SE France!

real talk tho .
  4. riku's_artist7

English KH3D Screens from SE France!

Lol I'm surprised some of u haven't heard "are" replaced with "is". Rap artist/ some hip hop artists do that all the time Aside from that, I'm very excited to hear the VAs of TWEWY as well :3 We only got to hear short tidbits of them in the actual game. And yes, id love to see Beat freaking out...
  5. riku's_artist7

Takeharu Ishimoto will be working on KH3D's soundtrack.

So stokeeddd, I love his work, I'm glad he's gunna be working on the 3D soundtrack :3
  6. riku's_artist7

Sora's ethnicity?

I said love man... I actually don't have a problem with his hair, but I did like his long hair better *o*
  7. riku's_artist7

Sora's ethnicity?

Why are all these threads about Sora, where's the love for Riku ;(
  8. riku's_artist7

Xaldin's VA arrested

Yeah pretty much, people have been cracking jokes on tumblr and theyre having a field day with "xaldin beating the shit out of someone over towels" hahaha
  9. riku's_artist7

How much does Sora weigh?

You know whut big feet mean.........;D
  10. riku's_artist7

Yeah, they do it for FF, y not in kh ;_;
  11. riku's_artist7

Lol I love discussing random shit tho. (>^_^)>
  12. riku's_artist7

Neku is just tiny(skinny) in general. Well...most people in TWEWY well tiny, I think it was just the art style haha. Imagine him with his shirt off....long torso and a bony build..o.o
  13. riku's_artist7

Xaldin's VA arrested

Lol I saw this on tumblr and remember telling myself id draw a picture of Xaldin beating another org member over towels. Oh God I laugh at this shit everytime I read it. Silly Xaldin...
  14. riku's_artist7

Holy jesus....he possibly only weighs 105 lbs...my god git some food in this child... I weigh 123 and and 5'6 and I'm skinny But I mean sora has a bit of muscle and hes , according to guard, 5'5 I mean he's gotta weigh more than 105.. Well then again it depends on whut Sora it is Id say KH sora...
  15. riku's_artist7

KH3D Famitsu Article (Now with scans!)

Lawdddyy help me, all this info is making me want this game more and more, nekus render looks so adorable <3 Aww oh well his cat doesn't look like mr mew ;( but since shiki is gunna be in Traverse, no doubt mr mew will be with her :} Omg I can't wait to see whut other TWEWY characters will be...
  16. riku's_artist7

Nomura interview!

Lol I think its funny how he went through so much shit and defeated so many enemies but he supposively used the keyblade "incorrectly" lol to that.
  17. riku's_artist7

Nomura interview!

I think its their adorable appearance that'd kill me to see them...well git killed off. ;( (I mean if it did happen)
  18. riku's_artist7

Nomura interview!

fucking minamimoto. Nuff fuckin said, if he's in the game I will shit a brick. SINCOSIN lol
  19. riku's_artist7

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You Fucking excited. TWEWY possibly in 3D, fuck yeah
  20. riku's_artist7

Nomura interview!

Omg thank you for this! Yayy a shiki appearance is imminent <3 And a possible future subarashiki title...hm I'm excited Anyways, the thing I noticed about this gaem is how colorful it is and I lovee how much eyecandy it is. Also, so their going to awake worlds in sleep in their sleep? (Is...
Back