• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Vanitas Unmasked.

CAN SOMEONE POST PICS OF THIS IM SO OFFLINE LATELY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ >! If this is true then many theories of Birth by Sleep beeing a dream can be true x.x!
  2. L

why do you guys want a fm bbs why

Maybe on the final mix version castle oblivion will be a playable world<!
  3. L

Why are Ven's eyes lifeless? because he's DEAD!

But if he has no heart then he would die... I imaginate that in order for ven to remain alive he merged with sora I mean put it this way - The night of the meteor shower kairi arrived to destiny island... maybe kairi knew ven from radiant garden and she used her poh abilities to merge him with...
  4. L

Ven on DI and the black coated dude.

OKAY SO IF THAT FIGURE IS REALLY ANSEM THE WISE WOULDNT THAT MAKE VEN XEHANORT? Y.Y I mean he COULD BE THERE DYING SAYING... XEHANORT XEHANORT XEHANORT AND THEN HE NAMED HIM XEHANORT XDD I KNOW HE CANT BE XEHANORT BECUZ ROXAS LOOKS LIKE HIM AND STUFF BUT IF HE IS XEHANORT THEN THAT WOULD GIVE...
  5. L

Vanitas' creepy Girly Laugh

Amm was Ven a baby when he was on destiny island covered? >_> THAT TOTALLY HINTS THAT HE MERGED WITH SORA THUS CAUSING ROXAS APPEAREANCE X.Xª and why is terra runing away from the darkness in castle oblivion? O_o Do u think vanitas is a replika? XD Master Eraqus says something like you shouldnt...
  6. L

Ages of Org's somebodies

NOBODIES DO AGE T-T!!!! what more vidence do we need after the scans? unless the events 10 years ago was xehanort loosing his moralty and turning the radiant gardens into some place without liberty and stuff XDD and then they lost their hearts
  7. L

Quinton Flynn to voice Lea

but well Now lea and Isa are on bbs? T_T where the heck are marly and lar lar? T_T ah? AH? T_T NOMURA ISNT FAIR why more axel and saix? T_T !!! GIVE SPOTLIGHT TO THE OTHER MEMBERS!
  8. L

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link do u guys think that it could be vens final wish before beeing vanished? I mean He asked aqua to kiss him and then he fades or is erased or whatever happens
  9. L

New Famitsu Scans

Villians vale is another castle... =O Its not the same ... Its just something else in Radiant garden... maybe another town in the same world? Who knows xDD i dunno maybe was the jail were villians were sent...
  10. L

Help/Support ► Obsessed or In love? What do I do?

He could Admire you to the point of obsession! , I admire alexia ashford and i kidna do the same things as him even talk as her sometimes XDD Its kinda bizarre but If hes so obssesed with you as I am with alexia He could want to be you =o I know its weird Sometimes i wish i was her XD shes so...
  11. L

Help/Support ► I need advice---

Teiku 5 : Ill be gratefull if u help me, theyre both fine with me dating both at the same time, my girlfriend doesnt complains i just found out she like yaoi ._. and well xD shes happy with it but shes afraid i stop loving her, which I dont think i Will, but cesar and I are more united than...
  12. L

Girlfriend yes, ex girlfriend no xDDD =3! Thats awsome I guess =3!
  13. L

HIIIIIIIIIII EVERYONE! i been missing up lately... YES I KNOW and I have some intresting good news! My Gf were BFF now x3 cesar and me are dating =3 she has no problems with it =3 she says its ok for me to experiment lol and that she still loves me and that if im not happy with her she will...
  14. L

Ienzo and his "book"

well also this points something =o NOBODIES DO AGE! if they dont then Zexion would still be a kid... and well he has the same age as riku =O!
  15. L

Fanfiction ► The Future that never was ~~~ Finally after almost 2 Years done :D!!!

Re: The Future that never was OMG TOUCHING STORY I LOVE WHEN XEMNAS IS A BIACTH!
  16. L

What would Xion's title be?

"Mirrors Acrossed" Or "The dark reflection" or how bout "the XIII reflections" like that song
  17. L

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

Yah Lets just have hopes! Im sure THAT TIME WILL COME! >3<
  18. L

ok thank u so much =D! I guess thats how it is... Bisexual right?
  19. L

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

LOL NP! =D I think its ok to share ideas and things with people who can understand u without calling u a capital faggot =3!
  20. L

Marluxia's Element

Dead Flowers =D!!! Or dark nature whatever u wanna call it
Back