• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

HAVE CLOUD IN YOUR PARTY-KH1

a vid showing a code to have cloud in your party in kh1, the name is just weird. YouTube - Dear Sister-Kingdom Hearts
  2. M

CONCEPT ART FOR SORA"S DAD!! (MUST see)

this is a vid for pics of sora's dad (concept art) the name is just wierd. YouTube - Dear Sister-Kingdom Hearts
  3. M

Importing KH+FM

No problem! good luck buying the game =)
  4. M

Importing KH+FM

$70, sorry lol, not 70m (sorry for double posting)
  5. M

Importing KH+FM

Ok, khfm1 and khfm2 are both english voice acting with jap. subs, but RE:COM is all japanese, voice and subs. If you intend to use slide car/swap magic than no, a slimline ps2 won't effect it (meaning you can still use it. You can buy both games on ebay, but i'll give you playasia links. khfm is...
  6. M

favorite pop

So, everyone post the name of your favorite pop in this thread!
  7. M

Snow White World?

I've allways thought about playing in a snow white world, and i think that would be awesome! the seven dwarfs in your party (of course, each one would have to be incredibly weak). It was rumored when KHFM1 was in early development that said world would be included as a short sidestory bonus, but...
  8. M

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (1)

This thread is for those of you who purchased KHFM1 to share and remeber your old experiences finding the easter eggs of this classic import. It seems that this game was nearly forgotten because of KHFM2+, which is understandable. But still, feel free to share your past experiences. Whether it's...
  9. M

Marluxia Questions and Answers Here :D

Why is marluxia's element nature?
  10. M

Which character do you hate in CoM?

it's between vexen and marluxia for me. vexen for the same reasons you said and marluxia because he/she is confused with his/her sexuality ( pink sythe!? element is nature!? FLOWERS!?).
Back