• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Most Favorite and Least Favorite Summons

Is it obvious for me? Alexander: Because being a death machine from God feels like a Weapon. Ark: YouTube - Final Fantasy 9 Ark Summon I think THIS is what Garland had in store for Gaia. It's like the freakin' Terminator x 9000. Why did you think Garland wanted an Angel of Death? So that...
  2. A

Have you ever have been bashed on for liking other cultures?

I have. I'm not going to get emo here, but anyways... As a person, I really like Japan. No, not just for Anime and Manga and their video games, but also for their culture too. And about as much as I love Japan, I also love US Culture too for their intellect on freedom. I've learned about their...
  3. A

Final Mix Secret Ending Theories *SPOILERS*

Look. I know that there are MANY, and many ideas about the Final Mix Trailer. I've heard some about Time Travel, some about Sora being older, and some others that could happen (like the tall guy with the giant keyblade COULD be Sora's Dad.). I'm here to say and compare some of the things I've...
Back