• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Mes Chansons Préférées

I've recently become bored with the music I listen to these days, so decided to borrow one of my mother's French CDs (she doesn't listen to music much, so she didn't mind) and I had already heard her playing this one, and liked what I heard, so I gave it a try. I must say, I was pretty...
  2. A

Rupert Bear

AdZfFqoP2U8 Was it awesome or was it awesome?
  3. A

Ams Tram Gram

Ams Tram gram pique et pique et colégram bour et bour et ratatam ams tram gram pic! Ams tram gram pique et pique et colégram bour et bour et ratatam ams tram gram pic! ams tram gram pique et pique et colégram bour et bour et ratatam ams tram gram!
  4. A

David Martel

Actually, he's part of a band, and the full name is David Martel and the Friend Ship. He's a new up and coming singer here in Montréal that's becoming very popular pretty fast, and I find he has a lot of potential. My sister brought me to one of his shows recently (which was the first time I was...
  5. A

Kurenai

Does anyone else know about or watch this show? It's about a sixteen year-old "negociator" of sorts who's put in charge of looking after a seven year-old girl who happens to be part of a wealthy and plutocratic family, the Kuhouins. The little girl (Murasaki Kuhouin) like all women in her...
  6. A

ReBoot

I remember watching this on YTV with my fam when it was first on. I love the idea, it's such an interesting concept. This was a solid show with interesting and dynamic characters, and the plot really caught on starting from Season 3. The movies, I liked considerably less They were weird...Never...
  7. A

Lovely Complex

Anyone ever heard of this? It's about two high school student's. One's a girl who's way too tall for her age (172 cm) and a boy who's way too short for his age (156cm). The show deals with them bickering with each other as they attempt to find several dates despite their height complexes (hence...
  8. A

I've been having these weird thoughts lately...

...like, is any of this for real? Or not? This quote is said at the beginning of the game and I'm a bit perplexed as to what it's supposed to mean. Is it some kind of foreshadowing? Is it a symbol of something or someone? Does it have any kind of meaning? Seriously, I'm stumped.:confused: But...
  9. A

What did Donald see?

Right after the thousand Heartless fight, the cutscene starts and Sora, Donald and Goofy reunite with each other, and yak. Then, Donald goes "Bwak!" and gazes out towards Villain's Vale (or whatever it is) and Sora and Goofy follow suite. The thing is...there's nothing there. After that Axel...
  10. A

Jedi and/or Sith VS KH and/or FF characters

My friend and I were talking about this a while ago, and I found the whole thing interesting. Of course, we were both on the same sides. So who do you think would win in a battle between the Jedi and/or the Sith and the KH/FF characters. I broadened the KH side, but I prefer you keep in context...
  11. A

I have a question.

In Kingdom Hearts Final mix, before the battle with Xemnas, he passes completely through Sora, much to the Keyblade wielder's surprise. So how come they can come into physical contact in Kingdom Hearts 2? Can they choose themselves when to pass through other people and things? What causes this...
  12. A

Trigger vs Classic vs X vs Zero vs Exe

So, which Megaman character pawns all others? I'm going with Megaman Trigger aka Megaman Volnutt. He's lead two different lives: one as a purifier unit and another as an everyday digger. Plus, he can change his left arm into any different special weapon that Roll makes for him! After that, I'd...
  13. A

Mystery Heartless?

A while ago, when I was playing through KH and was beating Ansem for the 1000th time, at the part where I'm fighting him in the boat, when he's attached to his boat and fights you with the stick. I noticed that a weird kind of heartless that I've never seen before comes and attacks me. Here's...
  14. A

Van Morrison

Anyone else here listen to some Van Morrison? I do, and I find that he's an amazing artist. He's managed to write so many hit songs and establish a very well-built career in the span of five decades. Plus he's made several different genre of songs throughout the years, it's amazing how much he's...
  15. A

Fanfiction ► Rebel Without a Flame

Hey everyone, I'd like to post my KH fanfic based on Axel and his extreme coolness. This story takes place before and during the events of CoM and KH2 (although I haven't gotten to KH2 yet), as seen from Axel's point of view, and, to a lesser extent, the other members. I'll post the first...
  16. A

Arrested Development

You know, the show that was only on for three seasons but then got cancelled because it was too smart for FOX. Seriously, this show is great. It's extremely funny. The number of subtleties and running gags are huge, and there are so many reasons to watch the episodes over and over again. I guess...
Back