• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheLastKnight

Favorite Reality Shift?

As the title says, what is your favorite reality shift? If there's a reason, tell us why? I have trouble deciding between Country Of Musketeers where you had to drag the stylus (or my finger, as I did) in the arrow's direction, and occasionally tap the screen a couple times, or Symphony Of...
  2. TheLastKnight

Tales RPG Series

The series of the Tales games by Namco and Bandai Namco are awesome, 'nuff said. But really... The Tales RPG series uses a Linear Motion Battle System (LMBS) that I think is really neat and innovative. If you've ever played Star Ocean, the battles are set up the same way, where each character...
  3. TheLastKnight

Learning Japanese

I'm trying to learn Japanese. I took the beginner courses in college so I can pronounce all Hirigana and some Katakana. But, the Chinese Kanji is just beyond me. It's one of the hardest foreign languages to learn that I know of. Chinese would also be extremely difficult. I'm starting to...
  4. TheLastKnight

Stupidest Questions

What are the stupidest questions you've ever been asked? Also, tell us what your sarcastic answer was. If it was a professional conversation at work or something, tell us what sarcastic answer you had in your head. Mine: I'm a shift manager at my dad's small pizza restaurant. The word "Pizza"...
  5. TheLastKnight

Ansem Fight

So I just got to the point where Riku fights Ansem after going through The World That Never Was. After the 1st fight being hard enough, Ansem owned me hardcore. I've said before in a couple of threads that I'm on proud, but I restarted the game and am now playing on Standard cause of how bad I...
  6. TheLastKnight

Drop System

I just bought this game, and I love it. I just really hate switching between characters through the drop system. So, ever be in the middle of a boss fight and you have to drop? I've had it happen to me every boss fight. I suppose a simple solution would be to drop before every boss. I haven't...
  7. TheLastKnight

Hello

Hello. My name is Zero47, but you can call me Zero. I'm a college student that loves watching anime and playing video games. I used to be a member on these forums about 5-6 years ago, maybe even more than that. I had forgotten what email address I made the account under and my password so I just...
  8. TheLastKnight

PS3 connection help

Hey guys, I need some help please. My PS3 isn't connecting to the internet. I'm on a wireless connection, and I usually use automatic stuff. I've tried inputing the IP address and other things in manually, but it doesn't seem to help. It keeps saying it's a DNS error, even though I've done most...
  9. TheLastKnight

The Joke behind Bideo games?

Just as the title said, what is the joke behind that? I know it's like that on purpose, but why?
  10. TheLastKnight

Green Underlined Words In My Fic

In my fanfiction, some words come up green and underlined (Advertisements). Does anyone know if/how I can get that off? It just does it for some certain words. I type my fics in Microsoft word so I don't do anything to it to make it do that. For example, The words, "back up" are green and...
  11. TheLastKnight

Fanfiction ► The Ragnarok Knights

I'll probably revise this a tad later, but this is a new fanfic of mine, called "The Ragnarok Knights". I know the chapter is a tad short, next one will be longer. Prologue It was a vast world, divided into many countries. There was a war to be fought between 2 of them. The country of Laeria...
  12. TheLastKnight

Here to stay for a bit

Hey, yeah... I know I made a thread back in like June, but I got grounded and stuff so I never really got back on. But now I'm back and hopefully staying for a little longer. I plan on probably playing the RPG mostly, but I'll also be in the Fanficition and the other creative sections. I was a...
  13. TheLastKnight

It's been a while

For those of you who remember me, hello to you all! KHI got a tad boring for me to stay on so I stopped logging in for quite some time. It says my last login was 4/03/09 but it was really back in like, December. My last login was to check something for a friend of mine, but as I said, I haven't...
  14. TheLastKnight

What IS the site?

So, I was wondering, what hosts the KHI website? Is it expensive? How much is it? I already know this is a Vbulletin forum, but I was just wondering what the site is. All the web hosts I can find are crappy, but I was trying to find one for free. But, I figured as long as I'd have to pay for...
  15. TheLastKnight

A banner problem

Well, I was wondering if you guys could tell me something. How can you make a banner stretch across the section (at the top of the page) and not go past a line. Like this: How do you keep it from going past the border that says "KHInsider"? I have a webpage and I can't figure it out. I...
  16. TheLastKnight

Fanfiction ► The Last Legend

Okay, so this is after I stopped writing fics for a half a year (More than that). I watched Zelda UO, and it kinda inspired me to start writing again for some odd reason. Basically this prologue is the background of OoT, most may not even have to read it. I'll try having chapter 1 by tonight, or...
  17. TheLastKnight

Wii Music Competition

Well, I was bored one day and I thought of this. Just send me your BEST Wii music videos, and we'll hold a competition to see who's is the best. Everyday I will give out a new song, today and tomorrow's song is "September". It will change Thursday. By tomorrow I'll have my friend code posted...
  18. TheLastKnight

Band Camp Is A Nice B Day Present.

Does anyone else ever have to go to band camp on their birthday? I'll be gone 3-8 for band camp (Play snare) and my Birthday is on the 5th. Last year band camp started right on my B Day. I won't have access to internet so I won't be here either. I doubt anyone does lol.
  19. TheLastKnight

I'm Back!

I know I said I'd be gone till the KHI RPG reset, but I decided to come back early. Can't wait to hear from my old pals!
  20. TheLastKnight

See Ya Till The Reset

Well, Joax said he'd contact me on another site, so I'll know when the reset of the KHI RPG will be. The forum's been quite boring lately, although it's not anyone's fault. So, till then, see ya!
Back