• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. CloakedSchemer

So confused....

Ok, so i just got to college and i have no idea what is going on in the world of KH.:confused: It's been a long time since i actually looked in the forums. If anyone can, fill me in on what they know about the characters that are to be in BBS and whatever possible connections they may have. I...
  2. CloakedSchemer

MARIO KART MADNESS!

okay, so i've been using the forum for awhile now and i've found it to be quite useful. What i want to ask is, Who here has Mario Kart Wii? because i do. but ANYWAYS, i was wondering if you all who have it could post your Friend Codes on here so i can be your friend online! :thumbsup: I'll add...
  3. CloakedSchemer

Just curious...

...if you look at the Kingdom Hearts cover art, they're all sitting in front of Kingdom Hearts itself. Kairi, Riku, Sora, Donald, And Goofy are all sitting there... but i have 3 questions: 1. Where are they exactly? i was assuming Traverse Town but idk... 2. What are they sitting on???? i...
  4. CloakedSchemer

FANS ONLY: Ed, Edd, n Eddy ended...or did it???

ok so as fans of ed, edd, n eddy know, Cartoon Network showed all of the episodes yesterday and today in a huge marathon called the Best Day Edder. Commercials shown during the marathon claimed that the marathon would end with the "last episode" of ed, edd, n eddy. now when i first heard that it...
  5. CloakedSchemer

Organization XIII history

i don't know about you guys but i wanna know where each org. XIII member came from. I want to know more than the fact that some of them were students with different names. Xemnas and Roxas are basically the only 2 that have an important past. I also would like to know what their heartless and...
  6. CloakedSchemer

Extreme Breakthrough! Please Read!

here's a little something i noticed whilst tinkering with the names of Xehanort, Ansem, and Xemnas: In Kingdom Hearts 1 you fight Ansem (Xehanort Heartless). Ansem in KH1 is incorrectly reffered to as ansem because he is only impersonating Ansem the Wise (DiZ) as a result of remembering all of...
Back