• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DarknessInZero

KH Fans what are your plans for the future of the franchise? and Will you move on or stay till the end?

KH3 was hot garbage for me but I'm staying on cause the Union Cross writing is the best the series ever had tbh. The Yozora thing is such a meta asspull that I'm interested how far that'll go too.
  2. DarknessInZero

will Roxas look a bit different then Sora and ven after the 1 year time skip?

If anything, somehow he'll inexplicably look younger. Just because.
  3. DarknessInZero

The Master of Master's True Identity *SPOILERS*

So does that mean the one to bring down the MoM is L?
  4. DarknessInZero

Should Sora Become A "Keyblade Master"?

Absolutely not lmao. Sora is even more reckless as a wielder than Xehanort himself.
  5. DarknessInZero

How Do You Actually Summon The X-Blade?

Not sure how you can make assumptions while stating you didn't play perhaps the biggest piece of lore that Nomura has conceived. No joke. As said, the War that KHUX shows us was a preconceived event orchestrated by the MoM and his five disciples. the X-Blade is never once mentioned, the...
  6. DarknessInZero

Why Master Aced will be a boss in KH4

KH values power levels even less than typical shounen series. Wouldn't be surprised to see every current day Keyblade wielder getting one shotted nor should I be surprised if Sora solos all of them at the same time. I hope we can actually deep six Aced, he's easily the worst and most annoying...
  7. DarknessInZero

Sephiroth

Oh God, not the lame, tired "how is this even related lolz xDDDD" cop out of an argument. Try again
  8. DarknessInZero

Sephiroth

Oh you're right! That changes everything. If only there was a game called Final Fantasy 7 Remake coming out in April that KH could have also promoted.
  9. DarknessInZero

Sephiroth

The arguments against the FF cast are also weak because the Sephiroth fight ended in a cliffhanger. There is a story waiting to be resolved. If Nomura truly meant that the FF characters are only akin to Easter eggs, then why did he expand the story from KH1 to 2? In the original, Seph was...
  10. DarknessInZero

Ranking the keyblade wielders from the strongest to the weakest my honest opinion!

I will stop reading here to predict this is a message mad about Sora's placement. And there we go
  11. DarknessInZero

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Plot Thickens

Yup, can totally see that one happening. Imagine if the entire concept of world lines is just different video game universes. That would be wild even for KH but totally here for it.
  12. DarknessInZero

Ah, I like that a lot since the Grand Central Station is the center of video games which explains why Nomrua went out of his way to introduce Noctis Yozora as a video game character.
  13. DarknessInZero

Sephiroth

Not having a bigger role for the FF7 characters to hype up the remake is one of the biggest missed opportunities you can have in marketing and promo. A PR intern could have came up with this idea, mind boggling idea to not include them. I think it's purely out of spite.
  14. DarknessInZero

Spoilers ► Theory: Luxord (Re Mind secret ending spoilers)

lmao Luxord based off Master Miller. Would not surprise me if Japan's two most convoluted video game stories do this. If this were any other franchsie I'd say it's a crack theory. But since these two franchises are so similar in their complex storytelling...eff it. it's possible.
  15. DarknessInZero

Hm, I can kind of see that happening in a plot twist for future games. Where Luxu becomes the big bad and is revealed as the traitor because he's the one who instigated everything as he was the only one to not question what was going on. I like where some of this is going. But in terms of this...
  16. DarknessInZero

This is a stretch. The Master only singled out one traitor. All these other instances you mentioned are contrived. Starting the Keyblade War does not make them a traitor...they are doing what was supposed to happen. The war was always inevitable, so why does it make them traitors when the...
  17. DarknessInZero

What if the Keyblade War that MX talks about was not the one that Ava started....but a new one that we have yet to see with those 13 darknesses and 7 lights? Since the X-blade hasn't even been mentioned at all in KHUX yet....
  18. DarknessInZero

(SPOILERS) Union X: The ark to the future

there’s no evidence that Strelitzia knows all the things Darkness does. Darkness is aware of the BoP for instance. Strelitzia shouldn’t know a thing about it.
  19. DarknessInZero

that’s a good point and at this point if Ava is indeed darkness then the lost page is irrelevant since she already knows she’s the traitor. Which means she knows everything about the Book which contradicts Darkness saying that they don’t.
  20. DarknessInZero

Hm that’s the sort of technicality that Nomura goes for so I’ll stand corrected here lol. Still plausible then
Back